Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;913836 wrote:
sounds excellent. at this fragile early stage of your work relationship try not to impress too much. leave some of the talents and skills for another day. also don't be too eager to impress with mere words but impress with practical examples. drop subtle hints of your competences here and there. when going through your responsibilities and JD, try your utmost to be realistic. don't burden yourself with ambitious targets and what have yous. work ethic, punctuality, contributions, social events and tedious office politics are crucial. use selective honesty but always remain elusive and desired. i'll be going through my new JD and objectives fairly soon and i would appreciate any advise you can provide. keep me updated bro. thanks. al.

Thanks for the advice - following it to the letter, calmed ma a$$ down and keepin it real.. will update you and compare notes as it unfolds.

it doesn't matter how hard i work, there is a bottomless pit of work still waiting for me to complete. how has this happened? i'm tired and in need of a holiday urgently. hopefully, i'll take my leave soon. all of it at once.

i've got a date today. its like 15:15 here and i expect to get ready for my date later this evening at 6pm. she's quite eager too. i wonder what this jeudi soir has in store for the Alpha.

jeudi sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooir. the weekend starts now. it's gonna be the best weekend ever and i'm gonna party like it was 1969. LOL

thanks,

al.

Alpha Blondy;914321 wrote:
i've got a date today. its like 15:15 here and i expect to get ready for my date later this evening at 6pm. she's quite eager too. i wonder what this jeudi soir has in store for the Alpha.

jeudi sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooir. the weekend starts now. it's gonna be the best weekend ever and i'm gonna party like it was 1969. LOL

thanks,

al.

Oh la la! N'oubliez pas de raconter tes escapades ce soir. Don't forget to update us on your escapades this evening.

QansaxMeygaag;914343 wrote:
Oh la la! N'oubliez pas de raconter tes escapades ce soir. Don't forget to update us on your escapades this evening.

the date didnt happen. i waited for 56mins before deciding to call it a day. she had some guests and couldn't make it. i'm a little disappointed but but i didnt expect much from this chick anyways. it was her who called the date. but its always important to keep promises.

oba hiloowlow;914390 wrote:
Alpha im partying with a ina adeer of yours tonight walaahay she is smoking fine she's from saaxil

why are you telling me? is this suppose to anger me or did you expect me to insult you for ruining our women. :D

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;914207 wrote:
it doesn't matter how hard i work, there is a bottomless pit of work still waiting for me to complete. how has this happened? i'm tired and in need of a holiday urgently. hopefully, i'll take my leave soon. all of it at once.

I know the feeling. I've been browsing weekend breaks.

Reeyo;914540 wrote:
I know the feeling. I've been browsing weekend breaks.

oh right, welcome to the club. it's like i'm living for the weekend these days. isn't why i left the UK.

work = terrible

love life = terrible

finances = terrible

energy levels = excellent

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;914536 wrote:
why are you telling me? is this suppose to anger me or did you expect me to insult you for ruining our women.
:D

Better a fellow moryoolay than a sangadhuudi or saancadaale.

Reeyo;914542 wrote:
How do you get high 'excellent' energy levels when everything else is 'terrible'?

because things could be worse. just say alhamdulilah. also because i don't have a direction at the moment nor am i working towards something. i'm just living dee. just living.

nuune   

^^ He is not telling you where he is getting that higher energy, it is actually a type of khat that makes one stay high for few days but collapse after that, so we wait him until that few days ends.