Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Juxa   

Why would i feel offended?

warheedhe i felt bad for you, you are not 30 yet and islaamo are after you and you are tempted...the question that spring to the mind is maxaa ka qaldan wiilka?

i'm surprised juxa knows the definition of what this is. imagine the shocked expressionless look on her face when she goggled and found more than what she bargained for! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa   

I am suprised you think everyone is over the age of 40, maybe some people tend to mature faster than others

now isku xishoo nin weyn baad tahaye, oo ka har islaamaha

Faheema.   

^It's sad to know that some people think xishood iyo xayo is reserved for the 'real world' you should conduct yourself in a respectful manner regardless.

Lady Begger 'abdi mire....??'

Alpha: 'who the f is that?'

Lady Begger: 'oh sorry, you look like a guy called abdi mire!'

then i walked away......i could swear beggars are devising new techniques to swirl even more cash from Alpha.

so, this morning, i had to get up early at 6:40. yesterday night, this young guy from las anod came to my house and made several inquiries about Suad. she's apparently on the run and comes from burao - two things which would've made her unemployable. she didn't disclose these shocking revelations to me during the interview. she's a private person and to be honest we have a good understanding of each others roles. she's seen but not heard from and i'm neither because its my house and i don't have to report to a line manager LOL. last night i asked her for the keys to the house back and i hate to admit it but i think i've lost Suad forever. walahi, she's amazing! her cooking is excellent. her cleaning is superb, my clothes colour-coordinated and she has the initiative to undertake tasks and i hardly have to speak to her, except the time she stole my addis ababa keyring and i stole it back from her LOL. but i guess all good things come to an end. there was a car outside the house she's been residing incognito for 5months now. my little maid has been taken away from me. i worry i'll sink back into depression. i think i love her. LOL.

Alpha Blondy;898143 wrote:
so, this morning, i had to get up early at 6:40. yesterday night, this young guy from las anod came to my house and made several inquiries about Suad. she's apparently on the run and comes from burao - two things which would've made her unemployable. she didn't disclose these shocking revelations to me during the interview. she's a private person and to be honest we have a good understanding of each others roles. she's seen but not heard from and i'm neither because its my house and i don't have to report to a line manager LOL. last night i asked her for the keys to the house back and i hate to admit it but i think i've lost Suad forever. walahi, she's amazing! her cooking is excellent. her cleaning is superb, my clothes colour-coordinated and she has the initiative to undertake tasks and i hardly have to speak to her, except the time she stole my addis ababa keyring and i stole it back from her LOL. but i guess all good things come to an end. there was a car outside the house she's been residing incognito for 5months now. my little maid has been taken away from me. i worry i'll sink back into depression. i think i love her. LOL.

19:30 UPDATE

the poor girl has been obviously harassed and is in serious distress, apparently. she text me earlier to give her overall mood score. it was 4/10 then and its probably dropped 0.89% since and that's not impressive at all. her mother is visiting and intelligence gathered seems to suggest that Suad will be taken back to the heart of darkness, where she fled from inequality, FGM and the alluring prospects of tahriib. i'm sitting here in the house in a fairly unclean environment. earlier today when i was watering the beer, i saw what appeared to be specks of dust forming on the front door but I pretended to ignore it - fearing it will mentally destroy me.

i don't know what to do! i feel so powerless! i've given myself one week before i starve, develop local habits and that ever-so-familiar body odour. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

i've had adele's someone like you on repeat all afternoon. i worry that Suad will become something without me. this is so tragic walahi.

blessed evenings of the highest regards to all the akhyarta wherever you may be..........

i see that this thread is widely viewed but i'm worried by the lack of comments in recent weeks. anyways.....it was a jeudi soir tonight and i went to see a very good friend of mine. he's really special to me and we've know each other a long time. in fact, the last time i saw him was January 2012. its important we pay each other visits every so often and ensure we keep communication at all times. i trust him and really value his friendship.

Reeyo   

Haha, tragic indeed.

I found the whole maid situation in Somalia creepy, especially young naive girls working for men alone...I can see certain issues on the rise.

Reeyo   

Well uninformed or not there you have it mate. Be careful your showing the signs of a potential '........' ;)

Did you know these maids are mostly reer baadiyo girls?