Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;885617 wrote:
Alpha my buddy, I wanted to say goodbye. I won't be here anymore. I have enjoyed our interactions immensely. Keep SOL awake
:D

Goodbye also to my good buddy Oba.

Goodbye also to Ibti, the old man and Wyre the joker. It's been really fun knowing you.
:)

Apophis sad to see you go as they say everything good comes to an end sooner or later. Your are the kindest man I come across on this place with your patience of a buddha. Your positive presence, kindness and jokes will be missed. In your short stay you have left your mark. Good luck with your endeavours and take care.

Alpha Blondy;885999 wrote:
If y'all could see the state of me. i'm bedridden and very ill today. Please make dua for me and a speedy recovery.

Alpha get better soon inshallah it won't be anything serious. Have vitamin c rich foods (strawberries, citrus fruits, tomatoes, watermelon, kiwi etc) and take vitamin c supplements it will boost your immune system so you recover faster. Vitamin c prevents and cures you from the flu. Also drink alot of water so you don't get dehydrated while your sick it makes a difference in your recovery time.

i'm feeling slightly better than yesterday and last night inaadeero arafat and his script.

i had this strange dream last night or i think it was a vision at 7:23am. i was married to two women and we indulged in a regular threesome action. what could this mean? does it confirm my haraam and concubines?

Carafaat;886156 wrote:
Blue, what makes you think they have strawnberries and kiwi in Somaliland.
:D

Are you telling me they don't have strawberries and kiwis over there since you payed a visit there recently?

today i met a very wise man. its not often you meet people who are wise in somaliland. this man was interesting and full of wisdom. i hope to see again soon i/s.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;886259 wrote:
i'm feeling slightly better than yesterday and last night inaadeero arafat and his script.

i had this strange dream last night or i think it was a vision at 7:23am. i was married to two women and we indulged in a regular threesome action. what could this mean? does it confirm my haraam and concubines?

I would guess you are just overly excited about marriage. :D

i see! but one had the same body as my local ex......i don't know. i don't want to think about it!

speaking of marriage, i'm here with my bro, you remember the guy who was aggressive with you when you came to our house. well he's getting married next week inshallah. he came, he saw and he conquered. i'm amazed at the speed and intensity of this marriage. we're currently doing the guest list for the mehr and i'm quite enjoying deciding the fate of those who will attend and those undesirables who'll not be invited. LOL.

LOL@Apo,

my dearest friend, i was attending to matters of national importance when my maid who was working overtime on pressing F5 on the 'workstation' recognised your name - i've been homeschooling her these days and its already quiet difficult in differentiating B and P, i think its a common problem here as P don't exist in the Somaliland syllabub....anyways i was forced to leave the high level delegation i was casuumding and asked her to vacate the designated workstation at once, gesturing with my right index fingers. you know, it was one of those ''see it to believe it'' moments and what a moment it was....indeed. you've made my day with your return from the underworld and evil world.

welcome back a million times! forever more, my dearest of dear friends.

LOOOL......what an epic journey it was. it was to the very depths of puntland pirate state. this morning, i traveled to garowe, and made it back in time for my afternoon nap. all in a days work, i suppose......first observations from my birds eye view of garowe, on board the plane, would suggest its about 1/5 the size of hargeisa. once landed, however, you soon realise, the sprawling nature of this city is nothing more than a few shacks.............and few buildings used by the puntland parliament and the UNDP fortified compound....

hey wyre,

whats happenin brov? i'm doing alright. hows saudi and have they given you citizenship yet. man i hear those arabs don't understand the concept of nationality....i mean how many people actually hold saudi citizenship horta?

man, i'm angry right about now. being arguing for the last two hours. i don't like my mood changing. i was supposed to be here trolling and being ridiculous, you know.