Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;884970 wrote:
^^They also say
Behind every unsuccessful man, there's a women
, good luck tonight on finding the "one" and have fun.:cool:

Apo or AP - we should call ourselves ABAP Coalition :D

sxb, the wedding was a waste of time. i didnt particularly enjoy it. i was forced to wait for them to enter. it was almost an hour before things started. i stood behind my friend as the hand of the king. i was basically running sh!t.

didn't see any chicks who were alrite and who could be the ''one''. i was playing a game with one local chick but she thought that by giving me her chinese made shoe that i would go and look for her. LOOOOOL. all in all a waste of my jeudi soir.

Apo,

did you know in the film towering inferno both steven mcqueen and paul newman were 1st class leading male actors in those days but there was an issue as to who will be the lead on the opening credits. see this poster below for how they reconcile that. i mean i knew you were arrogant AP but i didnt think you would challenge my place as the KING.

the_towering_inferno.jpg

Apophis;885328 wrote:
^^agah, he even wore the glasses?
:D
:D. Thanks for the recreation NY.

And a black hat too....LoL he was decked out all in black. :)

Mario B   

I am ashamed to admit I had fun reading this thread. Its hilarious in a bad way.:) It was good to see the human side of both AP and AB. :D

Nin-Yaaban;885327 wrote:
LoL here is Marc Smith. AB, i hope ur not mad at me. LoL

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D@Nin Yaban

i can't believe you would dedicated a youtube video to AB the reincarnate of Marc Smith. i cannot express in words what this kind gesture means to Marc Smith.

i have to say you look far too young than i thought.

R.I.P Maxruum Marc Smith. he's been sorely missed but his spirit continues to live in all of us :D.

Apophis;885332 wrote:
^^Alpha, one of the great unrecognised personalities in history.

LOL@Apo,

you were probably having wet dreams when I was a youtube somali superstar celebrity. for 2 years (2006-2008) i had an amazing almost cult-like following. man, looking back the world might have changed but my views have not. Marc Smith was sadly banned by the Admin and not for the first time either LOL. he was a troubled soul and i'm quite sure he's now in a better place and smiling down at all of us...indeed. just last night after seeing Nin Yaban's video i watched many of Marc Smith's memorable videos. these evoked memories of youth, of optimism, of concern and of course...of demonstrative activism, ideals still not lost in Marc's reincarnate.

Apophis;885617 wrote:
Alpha my buddy, I wanted to say goodbye. I won't be here anymore. I have enjoyed our interactions immensely. Keep SOL awake

Apo of the APAB Coalition,

i'm very sad to see you go. you were a fresh breath of air my dear friend. you were here for a short while laakin you'll be forever remembered.

take care and farewell.

wyre   

Apophis;885617 wrote:
Alpha my buddy, I wanted to say goodbye. I won't be here anymore. I have enjoyed our interactions immensely. Keep SOL awake

Goodbye also to my good buddy Oba.

Goodbye also to Ibti, the old man and Wyre the joker. It's been really fun knowing you.
:)

Nice having you in SOL

bye bye :D

Nin-Yaaban;886008 wrote:
ilahay haku caafiyo sxb.

mashallah brother nin yaban, thanks for your well-wishes. feeling slight better now. i have a bad flu and its getting worse. i don't know what else to do. there is nothing worse than being sick in somaliland. i took so many local medicines as the medicines i bought with me have all run out.