Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

wyre   

Carafaat;880824 wrote:
So annoying this wyre kid. this cidiyo ku dagalam reminds me of Ngonge.
:D

War bax baa lagu yiri :D

Carafaat;880824 wrote:
So annoying this wyre kid. this cidiyo ku dagalam reminds me of Ngonge.
:D

lol@inaadeero arafat, are you saying that wyre and ngonge use their nails to fight. that's very habro east of the bridge.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;880829 wrote:
lol@inaadeero arafat, are you saying that wyre and ngonge use their nails to fight. that's very habro east of the bridge.

:D :D :D

no comment.

i saw the most beautiful begger lady today. i could swear she wasn't a begger but from the neighborhood and wanted to start a convo with me. anyways, i told her to f off LOL.

sometimes you see the strangest things in somaliland. i left my keys behind today and the house was locked and I was waiting for my bro to come and open the door for me when suddenly this man with a wheelbarrow carrying rubbish strode passed me. its around 5:15 and i just finished work. anyways, the man with the wheelbarrow stopped briefly next to my neighbours compound wall, on the side adjacent to our house, and quickly dropped what appeared to be three yellow jerrycans with a rope tied around them. the family opposite our house had recently painted their compound wall and its a dashing brown with subtle touches of lime green, not really the ideal standard. he then proceed to pick up the handles of the wheelbarrow with a somewhat bad posture and carried on. i called out ''my brother'', he pretended not to hear me. i then shouted ''waarya you've left the jerrycans behind'' he came back to pick them and regretfully said ''i was coming back for them, i'm already carrying enough load as it is'' lol honestly!

i then asked him to pick them up and he did so before I uttered something along the lines of ''if we don't look after 'our' country, who will!?

the whole experience left a strange power induced feeling with me and i kinda felt proud of my community activism. :D

kkkk@Apo,

no, no, bro. that's not what happened. the man deliberately dropped the jerrycans and i asked him to pick it up. i'm usually reserved about talking to the locals in case they attack you. their choice of weapon being the first rock they see. there were clear and demarcated power dynamics between this man and me. i was confident becos i was in my area, i would never do something brave like this in an another area. he wasn't from the area and appeared to be an oromo and a rubbish collector. plus i felt i was in the right and when your in the right, you usually succeed..

wyre   

am afraid this alpha inuu kusoo jiituu rabaa, kadibna kuula soo baxo "you athiest i'll kill you" thing ninyahow iska ilaali :D

99.99% directionless angry is what i feel right about now!!!

my life is such a pathetic ironic joke. i have the same routine, have the same programme of activities lol encountering the same people and this is really taking its toll on my anger levels. these days i'm angry on a regular basis.

in 2002, i managed to forever defeat the demons within the wide and indeed spatial sectors of my inner mind and soul, after almost a year of counselling by Ms. Osgood i was successfully inducted into the School of Leaders programme. mind you, this was in high school and i was refereed to the clinic for children with behavioral problems (mostly black and afro-carribean) by my form teacher. i attend for almost 2 years and came out reformed and i was a changed man. these sessions were really useful. now the demons are taking control and this will soon or letter manifest itself. its going to be ugly and not a pretty sight.

Apo,

notice that both garments are colour-coordinated. the dashiki has gold embroiled stitching (Handmade, of course :D) and the macawis is mostly gold with little lines of white. this is truly fit for a king, no doubt. LOL

bro, i was at one time, like you. i use to call myself 'spiritual' - meaning i was conscious of God but that i slightly renounced my Islamic faith because i wanted to think free, logically and independently - in other words to put islam to the litmus test. the more i explored, researched and found new life-changing experiences, the more the truth of islam became evident. sometimes, you become alienated because of these strife and infighting in our faith but one must realise their insignificance in the wider scheme of world. we're as individuals a mere sand particle in a big beach. in recent months, i have found solace in my faith and i'm happy for the first time in years because i know now that my destiny is in the hands of my lord. i don't want you to think i'm one of those so called new-born Christians who've attend an alpha course and now preach. faith is a personal matter which for me is based on my daily conduct, patience and prayer. i hope your content bro.

indeed Hamabe!! :D

i'm sorry you felt i was preaching. the truth is relative and means different things to different people, i accept that.

after i do the eid prayer, i'm organsing a small get together with my bro and sis and family friends to go out to eat at one of the finer restaurants in town, havent decided yet, though. then i probably pick up my khat and chew with some of my close and personal friends of the highest calibre. here we'll all talk about ourselves (individually as well as a collective) about how we're civilising this small nation. although, i have to admit, i'm usually the worst in expressing emotional political sentiments of the biblical proportions kind. LOL :D

what's your plans for tomorrow and what area in london do you live?

edit.....i'm not a hippie either dee. wax fahan sxb. i was once a vegetarian.... a pescatarian too. crazy times though. those uni days were nuts runnti...it was all about who had the most 'alternative' lifestyle. :D