Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Jacaylbaro;876708 wrote:
She should not go near him ,,,,, Imagine standing next to Alpha in real life ??
:D

lol@JB,

i have an infectious disease miyaa? still, i don't like ppl coming near me and invading my private space - usually 1-1.3m.

i also try my best to entertain those members of the somaliland elite who either request an audience with me or i personally request by way of a formal invite. i have this guest who requested an audience with me today but i don't particularly like him. our relation is secondary and based on other friends. i'm finding it rather difficult to get along with him despite a major attempt on my side to be nice and hospitable to him.

i had this vision, it was blurred and i couldn't see it properly. i was being inaugurated as a president. and that a group of dissents were planning a coup. oh my, what could this possibly mean?

man, i have the worst headache ever. i hardly get headaches due to my healthy lifestyle but this is bad. winter is fast approaching here and there are signs to suggest this maybe a cold winter. my nose is blocked and its bloody sunny outside....not to mention the amount of work i have to do before 4pm thursday.

waar its jeudi soir here sxb! do you really expect me to spend my valuable time on SOL and blog pure and unadulterated cantarbaqash LOL.

how are things with you? are you still godless and unrepentant? how do you spend your weekends mate?

Apophis;879077 wrote:
I spent four semesters learning French and I still had to Google "jeudi soir", such a fail
:D

lol@Apo, mate the last time i learnt french was in year 8 and i haven't bothered since then. french is so overated ma iistiir? its all gibberish to me to be honest and i'd much prefer to learn Albanian dee!

Apophis;879077 wrote:
I'm in between gods right now, it's hard to choose, they all promise so much.

i hope you find a path that leads you to be content and happy. islam is for me what the richard dawkins of this world are to you dee LOL. you have to read this book called life of pie. its about a indian guy who is multireligious he defines himself as muslim, christian and a hindu too lol. i also believe that conduct is very important and a key to any ascribed faith. i hope you're happy in whatever you decide sxb.

Apophis;879077 wrote:
In London the weekends are a blur; you just wake up Monday morning with a lighter wallet and a headache. Who the hell knows. How about you?

man, london was amazing, ruunti. if only the UK was like the london i knew and dedicated much of my life to. the city was mine and i was hers, indeed. i traveled to its very depth and saw its good and bad before it spat me out. i remember Friday night out with friends and all the good times i use to have in those day before my complete rejection of the WEST. are you really a Londoner mate? lol.

kkkk@dearest juxa,

its been a busy couple of days these past two days. i even saw JB at the ambassador yesterday morning and we chatted for a bit. he's not so bad, you know. i'm feeling alirite now dearest juxa today. i took the day off work becos i can LOL.

no more flu now but the weather is a little chilly these days!

how are things with you and london?

Juxa   

London is qabow, roob and duuufaan, alhamdulilah we cant complain

yes i know JB is alright, dont be fooled by the massive permanent grin

hows your preparation for the winter juxa? i use to hate winters in the uk. its cold, its depressing and its just doesn't feel well. i do like the idea of coming home and having a nice cup of tea laakin. here in the abyss, winter is fairly casual and it doesn't feel like winter but i'm glad to have my bro and sister stay with me, even if for a few months.

Juxa   

I love winters, people are covered up and smell less bad.

which sister? the one i know? say hi to her, she was truely impressive young lady