Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

lol@wyre,

my friend just explained to me what this marfuucul qalam means. it apparently means someone who is not sane LOL. my friend further explained that the angels do not bother to writing his good or bad deed.

Ibtisam   

Hmmmm, how I ended up as the discussion of a Cantrabaqash thread is beyond me. Even my shoes are to classy for this nonsense.

Juxa and JB, ninkaan waa waada hadal, he has figured out to get you guys to talk to him and give him a tiny bit of attention, he must try and insult, call me names and generally be the usual cantrabaqash.

So pay our special case friend no mind and let him be,

Juxa, I am intimidating and dominating- Somali men are terrified of me and I like it that way :D :D :D

Alpha good you put all your cantrabaqash together- from now on you shall get your daily fill of attention without having to create new thread and various stories. This is the smartest idea you've had EVER. :P Now stop writing like a retard and LOL after insults and write English like I know you can.

Blessed   

LooooL wuu kugu khafiifay. LoL.

I was thinking this will be where his script will congregate, so far I can verify that Juxa, Ibty and JB are human, who can vouch for wyre?

AYOUB   

Alpha Blondy;876458 wrote:

IBZ is alright, i didn't say she's not nice, she's alright that's all. in fact she's alright lol ...

She moves in mysterious ways

It's alright, it's alright, alright

She moves in mysterious ways

It's alright, it's alright, alright

i'm the one volunteering at the orphanage but i'm not gonna scream it for all to hear am i now?

No Alpha, No. You're special. We want you to remain that way.

Juxa   

war wiilka u tartiibiya

I do like the special kind, one minute i feel inaan ku garaaco shabuug, next minute faatixan u aqriyaa blesssssssssss

Ibti, waad dayacday wiilka, you should have helped him to settle and be one with the people

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;876667 wrote:
Agree with Blessed, Wyre is a script but a special kind ...
:D

waryaa waa ninkaagan :D

AYOUB   

Malika, I removed the bit you found strange. I don't like shrinks calling me that. At least we agree Alpha is a special case. :)

hi all. good afternoon all.

its the start of the weekend here. just left work after what was a few difficult days.

AYOUB, my honourable friend. it always brings joy to my face to hear you defend my honour as these vultures try to defame me. your kind acts of friendship and loyalty are being noted LOL. i don't know why malika is joining this crusade against me? i was thinking of taking her out to leamington spa for a bit of retail therapy and shaah.