Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

wyre   

Soomaali waxey ku maahmaadaa nin isfaanshay ri' is nuugtay baa dhaanta :D

kolley daacad kaama ahee iska daa gilgilashada :)

Anyway DC uma xumid :D

Alpha Blondy;876464 wrote:
^ lol@JB,

i have an aura of kibiir (i guess its my quiet nature) JB. if people don't acknowledge me, i will have to. i don't have to beg for attention like IBZ, i explicate with tangible example dee. wax fahan dee. naaga daaya dee.

She doesn't beg ,,, SHE GETS the attention without even knowing it ... It is a skill sxb ,,,, and a natural gift.

Now, instead of getting acknowledged, you are begging for attention and even went further to talk about yourself all the time. I just hope you won't talk to yourself next ... :D

Jacaylbaro;876489 wrote:
She doesn't beg ,,, SHE GETS the attention without even knowing it ... It is a skill sxb ,,,, and a natural gift.

Now, instead of getting acknowledged, you are begging for attention and even went further to talk about yourself all the time. I just hope you won't talk to yourself next ...
:D

serious-gorilla-demotivational-poster-12

lol@JB and dearest Juxa,

i'm more experienced than IBZ so there is nothing to jealous off. i've been here longer too so there is nothing to be jealous there LOL.