Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

said:

My comment was a joke alpha. I am not a feminazi but just a pro-feminazi. In other words I have sympathy for the feminist movement.

lol. whats the difference between being feminazi and being pro-feminazi. are you transgender too? lol

Tallaabo   

said:

lol. whats the difference between being feminazi and being pro-feminazi. are you transgender too? lol

Do you know transgenders are in high demand in Turkey? I watched a BBC documentary presented by Stacey Doole about sex in strange places. In Turkey a lot of closeted queers with wives and kids seek transgenders for a quick relieve. And especially the guys who have a nice pair of boobs plus their dick are sought after because they are seen as a sort of intermediary between the two sexes. Those who have sex with them find comfort in the fake boobs and convince themselves that they're straight whilst playing with the tranny's dick at the same time.

xabad   

said:

Do you know transgenders are in high demand in Turkey? I watched a BBC documentary presented by Stacey Doole about sex in strange places. In Turkey a lot of closeted queers with wives and kids seek transgenders for a quick relieve. And especially the guys who have a nice pair of boobs plus their dick are sought after because they are seen as a sort of intermediary between the two sexes. Those who have sex with them find comfort in the fake boobs and convince themselves that they're straight whilst playing with the tranny's dick at the same time.

Your a very sexually liberated kind of skinny aren't you ?

So confident talking about this stuff, *claps*.

Tallaabo   

said:

Your a very sexually liberated kind of skinny aren't you ?

So confident talking about this stuff, *claps*.

Sex is an integral part of the human being so why mystify it?

so much hype surrounding the new Batman v Superman movie. i think I'll go and see it on friday.

how can Batman even go against Superman? technically speaking Superman isnt a man, he's an alien. loool