Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

You are just hearing about Periscope? Really!! I thought you were geeky kinda guy! It's owned by twitter and been out for over a year or so.. It's time for you to leave that hellhole called Hargaysa, waryaa!

said:

You are just hearing about Periscope? Really!! I thought you were geeky kinda guy! It's owned by twitter and been out for over a year or so.. It's time for you to leave that hellhole called Hargaysa, waryaa!

hi Ghelle,

what's up bro. i only discovered this app after a few people showed me the hype. it was installed onto my friend's phone. i must admit it was funny. we used it to make some banter and stuff.

i've left Hargeisa, dee. crazy place, waan ku raage.....only realising that now. i accepted my Stockholm syndrome captivity to only realise the exit door was open the entire time. looool. as for being geeky, whatever gave you that idea. not technologically in tune these days. i'm trying to get off this social media rollercoaster. less is more.

do you use Periscope, then? are there any other apps you'd recommend.

All is good, bro. I remember your youtube days, long before these crazies self loathing Somalis took over the social network arena. Try slack for professional task related chats..

said:

LOL @ Alpha being a geek. I doubt he could set up a WordPress site.

i reckon you have "people issues". if you're not insulting and belittling you cease to exist.

thats not a good way to communicate. its ok to take snide little digs here and there but your little tirades are delivered with malicious intent.

said:

All is good, bro. I remember your youtube days, long before these crazies self loathing Somalis took over the social network arena. Try slack for professional task related chats..

Lol@youtube vids. classic times.

there's no personality to these crazies and their attempts at social commentary. loool. thanks for app recommendation.

xabad   

said:

i reckon you have "people issues". if you're not insulting and belittling you cease to exist. thats how you communicate.

Your stiff. Loosen up, buddy.

Just friendly ribbing.

sexism at the BBC.

CdpurQZWEAAEXgL.jpg

Miriam O’Reilly has blamed “deep-rooted misogyny in newsrooms” for the way male presenters are nearly always seated in the position considered most senior on the left.

Her comments follow the row over the BBC’s decision to put a younger, less experienced man on the left-hand side of Louise Minchin on the BBC Breakfast sofa. The left-hand slot, previously filled by veteran presenter Bill Turnbull, is typically known as “presenter one” by TV producers and is often filled by the most senior member of a presenting duo.

O’Reilly, who won an ageism case against the BBC after being dropped from Countryfile, said: “It’s just deep-rooted misogyny in newsrooms where editors think a man somehow has more authority ... And of course the people who make these decisions tend to be men themselves.”

“I’ve worked on enough news and current affairs programmes to know that men are seen by editors as having the ‘gravitas’ to lead a show. Sadly women on breakfast news programmes, particularly, have the role of the bit of fluff by his side. They are there to smile, laugh, giggle or tease – and to show legs and cleavage.

see more here:http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/16/bbc-breakfast-countryfile-louise-minchin-sofa-dan-walker

universal.jpg

^ Harari is more experienced than Sagal. lol

xabad   

^ 'Maalis don't know jack about newsroom protocols and sitting positions :D

They don't know women aren't supposed to occupy " position one". They just do what comes first.

I personally don't care, but, I would like the presenters to sit further apart. I like animated presenters and such propinquity engenders self censorship.

^ we could also infer that sitting on the right is reserved for men because in Islam the 'right' is better than the 'left'. so maybe thats why Somali male presenters occupy the right side. although both genders are equal.

Tallaabo   

The seating arrangements are planned in such a way that the adult male viewer would have one eye on the female assistant's cleavage and the other on the news coming from the senior male presenter :-D

An argument can be created about anything indeed.

Tallaabo   

said:

^ its pure sexism. don't you deny it. I thought you were a feminazi Tal? sitting on the left, in the industry, is called 'presenter one'.

My comment was a joke alpha. I am not a feminazi but just a pro-feminazi. In other words I have sympathy for the feminist movement.