Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Tottenham-Arsenal-3-REUT.jpg

Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal. Spurs might just win the league inshallah.

mad scenes at White Hart Lane today. Arsenal scum. they think they can to our endz and mouth off. they can't mess with the Yid Army.

maxa la kala siiya Donald Trump and Arsene Wenger lol. Donald Trump kulaaha ''Naarta ayaan gellin lahaa Arsene Wenger''. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Donald Trump – Asking ARSENE WENGER to retire is like telling MUGABE and MUSEVENI to quit power

By CHRISTINE MENDOZA

NEW YORK, UNITED STATES. Yesterday, key Republican Presidential aspirant Donald Trump asked Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to quit the club for poor performance.

Today, the real estate business magnet has hit out at Wenger again, this time he has compared him with Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni.

Speaking to journalists in New York, Trump said that asking Wenger to leave Arsenal FC is like asking Museveni and Mugabe to leave power.

Trump was responding to a question by a senior US based Kenyan journalist Mr. Silas Gisiora Nyanchwani, also a PHD student at the famous Columbia University, New York.

Mr. Nyanchwani asked the GOP top challenger to expound on his hate for African leaders and Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

“You see, Mr. Wenger and some African dictators have one thing in common, they’ll never let go of power despite their pathetically unimaginable performances” Said Trump.

“Look at Wenger for instance, he has been around for quite some time now but his performance lately reflects his treachery, the same with Museveni and Mugabe. So, asking Wenger to retire is like asking Museveni and Mugabe to leave power, something they’ll never do willingly unless force is applied. I don’t hate these three dictators; it is the people that are tired of them” Added Trump.

this guy has no limits. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

http://www.politics.co.ke/global/donald-trump-asking-arsene-wenger-retire-like-telling-mugabe-museveni-quit-power/

what a beautiful day it was in my hometown London today. times like these ought to be cherished. it was sunny from 1pm. the weather was just like Hargeisa but with a slight chill. it still clear outside despite it being 6pm. this is a precursor to Spring and these are exciting times.

the dark winter months are behind us and spring beckons.

Spurs are edging ever closer to the title. Away win at Villa today.

im just not sure if we'll win it though. but if we do it, i'd buy the Spurs shirt and wear it with pride lol.

said:

Are you in ATL or North London ?

I live in ATL brov. visting London at the moment. You? if you're in London, let's catch up for coffee. I'd pay, you seem like a miser.

did anyone hear about Al Shabaab's incursion in Puntland? 200 armed militia were in Garacad before moving inwards.

the PL interior minister was blaming the Somalia government because PL refused 4.5 system...thats pathetic.

Somalis don't have mental capability for proxy wars.

has anyone heard of this new app called Periscope. its causing madness among the Somalis. after 10pm it sort of becomes like Paltalk but you could see their faces. mostly prank calling, qabil bashing and qarxis sort of activities.

i cant get it cos my phone is old.