Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

<cite>
said:</cite>

My cousin who has been send abroad by the company he works for.

how long for?

i'm sure there's a different condition for a month long assignment. reverse culture shock isn't for anyone. its defined by time.

p12181139_b_v8_aa.jpg

recently started watching Master of None on Netflix. its surprisingly good y'all. its a programme i could relate to it and i'm sure many of y'all could relate to it, too. check it out.

<cite>
said:</cite>

how long for?

i'm sure there's a different condition for a month long assignment. reverse culture shock isn't for anyone. its defined by time.

A year but he's got 2 months left.

OVERTRAINING: SIGNS AND SOLUTIONS!

By Fawnia Dietrich

Overtraining is a common problem in weight training, but it can also be experienced by runners and other athletes. Learn what it is and how to combat it right here. Check it out!

Many people train to the point where they are actually getting weaker. How can this be true? The answer is simple: overtraining.

The dictionary states, "Overtraining is a common problem in weight training, but it can also be experienced by runners and other athletes. It occurs when the volume and intensity of the exercise exceeds an individual's recovery capacity. They cease making progress, and can even begin to lose strength and fitness."

continue here:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fawnia33.htm