Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

xabad   

^ calaacal rag kuma fiicna.

As a traditional masculine somali man but also one attuned to the cultural environment of this pompous and trend hopping cadaans i never got those barbs and complaints about feminism. What exactly are these males complaining about ? they have nothing tangible and real to point to markaad udaa dacdid, its all about emotions and halo feeling of being undermined, they have become too touchy feely and want their egos massaged regularly it seems, is that not the antithesis of masculinity they pine for, ironically.

The video is a painful waffle of new age terms and euphemisms i have little time for, alpha male and what have you.

you can't go on the internet nowadays, youtube or messageboards without being inundated with male calaacal about some women issue, be it being denied sex, love or just feeling insecure about female empowerment, its grating as it tiresome. They have sprung up groups like men getting their own MGTOW, mens rights mrw and other similar organization supposedly to fight for oppressed males and fight misandry in the modern society. utter tosh.

A real male's interaction with females should be minimal and complaining about them should be ultimate taboo and punishable by death.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

as per my new years resolution, i'm now very keen to better myself and refrain from making jibes against people. i think you should consider changing your ways.

Alphoow saaxiib I don't know about how committed you are to new year's resolutions but mine usually end with the January sale in the shops.

Al-Shabab militants have overrun an African Union military base outside the southern Somali town of el-Ade.

The Islamist group says it has taken "complete control" of the AU camp and killed more than 60 Kenyan soldiers.

Residents told the BBC that al-Shabab had raised its flag at a camp for Kenyan troops and said insurgents had paraded bodies through the town.

But Kenya's army spokesman said it was a nearby Somali base that was stormed and Kenyan troops counter-attacked.

The number of casualties on both sides was not known, Kenyan military spokesman Col David Obonyo said in a statement.

He told the BBC that reports of high Kenyan casualties were "normal propaganda from al-Shabab".

Kenya contributes more than 4,000 troops to the 22,000-strong AU force that is in Somalia helping the UN-backed government battle al-Shabab, which is part of al-Qaeda.

----------

interesting developments.

<cite>

^ calaacal rag kuma fiicna.

As a traditional masculine somali man but also one attuned to the cultural environment of this pompous and trend hopping cadaans i never got those barbs and complaints about feminism. What exactly are these males complaining about ? they have nothing tangible and real to point to markaad udaa dacdid, its all about emotions and halo feeling of being undermined, they have become too touchy feely and want their egos massaged regularly it seems, is that not the antithesis of masculinity they pine for, ironically.

The video is a painful waffle of new age terms and euphemisms i have little time for, alpha male and what have you.

you can't go on the internet nowadays, youtube or messageboards without being inundated with male calaacal about some women issue, be it being denied sex, love or just feeling insecure about female empowerment, its grating as it tiresome. They have sprung up groups like men getting their own MGTOW, mens rights mrw and other similar organization supposedly to fight for oppressed males and fight misandry in the modern society. utter tosh.

A real male's interaction with females should be minimal and complaining about them should be ultimate taboo and punishable by death.

Xabad,

thanks for getting back to me on this. interesting opinion, you have. i recently watched a documentary on BBC iPlayer about this particular topic. i guess there's some truth in what was been said but some folks took it too far......some of their opinions were bordering on conspiracy theories and stuff.

<cite>

Alphoow saaxiib I don't know about how committed you are to new year's resolutions but mine usually end with the January sale in the shops.

lol. caadi iska dhig. you're still in character miyaa, when you write this nonsense you continually write.

im very determined actually. things are going well. but i did slip up recently lol. now more committed than ever ma garatay?

xabad   

<cite>

Xabad,

thanks for getting back to me on this. interesting opinion, you have. i recently watched a documentary on BBC iPlayer about this particular topic. i guess there's some truth in what was been said but some folks took it too far......some of their opinions were bordering on conspiracy theories and stuff.

yr wlc sxb

are you trolling or you're in ATL ?

<cite>

yr wlc sxb

are you trolling or you're in ATL ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i left Somaliland in September after 4 years 11 months and 20 days sxb. 10 days short of my 5th anniversary. i was annoyed. im currently in ATL. its alright but i'll probably be on the move again. NYC or LA beckons lol.

xabad   

<cite>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i left Somaliland in September after 4 years 11 months and 20 days sxb. 10 days short of my 5th anniversary. i was annoyed. im currently in ATL. its alright but i'll probably be on the move again. NYC or LA beckons lol.

That's sad. what forced to move ? are you still using british passport mise qorshe basaboorka mareykanka ku jirtaa ?

<cite>

That's sad. what forced to move ? are you still using british passport mise qorshe basaboorka mareykanka ku jirtaa ?

i've always used the Somaliland passport to travel. i've never applied for British passport. the SL passport was enough to travel, despite the lengthy waiting times and the constant background checks at airports.

re: leaving SL. - too much of something can be ruinous. its often quipped meelna lagumo raago, you know. it was an amazing 5 years. now the real work begins. so much to do, explore and achieve, abti.

xabad   

<cite>

i've always used the Somaliland passport to travel. i've never applied for British passport. the SL passport was enough to travel, despite the lengthy waiting times and the constant background checks at airports.

re: leaving SL. - too much of something can be ruinous. its often quipped meelna lagumo raago, you know. it was an amazing 5 years. now the real work begins. so much to do, explore and achieve, abti.

Marcas smith your still a loony fella after all these years. i was about to entrap you, cause i am in around ATL.