Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

hi guys,

bal waraama. how comes this thread hasn't been updated?

i've been lobbying the Admin to delete this thread. i wrote a long email explaining why it ought to be deleted but they ignored me. shame, really. in that case, it's quite fine. i'll occasionally post on here to share stuff.

--a short excerpt, if will.

Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while,

Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies.

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst,

Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let us die young or let us live forever

We don't have the power, but we never say never

Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip

The music's for the sad man.

Can you imagine when this race is won?

Turn our golden faces into the sun,

Praising our leaders, we're getting in tune

The music's played by the madman.

Forever young,

I want to be forever young.

Do you really want to live forever?

Forever, and ever

Forever young,

I want to be forever young

Do you really want to live forever?

Forever young.

Some are like water, some are like the heat

Some are a melody and some are the beat

Sooner or later they all will be gone

Why don't they stay young?

It's so hard to get old without a cause

I don't want to perish like a fading horse

Youth's like diamonds in the sun,

And diamonds are forever

So many adventures couldn't happen today,

So many songs we forgot to play

So many dreams swinging out of the blue

We'll let them come true

Forever young,

I want to be forever young.

Do you really want to live forever,

Forever, and ever?

--

when you realize how short life is and how fast you begin to fade away in age,

you have a better understanding of life and how to take it, enjoy it, and appreciate it with all its sad moments and frustrating times along with all the adventures and happy times.

the young people who trolled on this thread are now old men and women and they can no longer do the things they used to and they will continue to fade away like me, Alpha, you, and everyone else.....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

article-3286947-2DB69E9300000578-554_308x400.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Russian cyber 'jihadi' hackers stole TalkTalk customers' details they're now already raiding their bank accounts too....caadi maaha.

tumblr_inline_mgsu26c4N31rz5oxu.gif

Somaliland: Child Eating Cannibal Arrested in Burao

Residents_of_Burao_and_Toghdeer_region_a

By: Yusuf M Hasan

BURAO (Somalilandsun) – The Mutilated body of a young girl is under examination by pathologists at the Toghdeer Regional Hospital Mortuary.

The deceased girl whose age is yet to be disclosed by Family or police died from an act of cannibalism perpetrated by a blood drinking man at Wadhan village in Burao district of Toghdeer region in Somaliland.

According to the regional police commander Colonel Ahmed Mahmud Guutale the blood sucking man is currently in custody at the Burao central police station where investigations are ongoing before arraignment in court.

"Police can confirm that the body of a mutilated girl is currently at the Regional hospital's mortuary in Burao while the suspected perpetrator of the crime is also in custody" said Col Guutale.

Briefing the press in regional force command offices Col Guutale revealed that the man now under investigation on suspicion of being a cannibal was from the Oromo tribe from Ethiopia while his presence in the country is related to illegal immigration.

"Being a country governed by laws neither illegal stay in Somaliland status or Oromia lineage of the child killing and cannibalizing perpetrator shall be a fact during his imminent arraignment in court" committed the regional police commander while thanking area residents who made possible the arrest of the cannibal.

Though he committed to ensure that the accused is availed a fair court hearing despite his lineage the police commander was quick to point out that the country is currently engulfed by a large number of foreigners either transiting illegal immigration or in illegal stay for work.

Stating that law enforcement agencies in the country are in a rejuvenated human traffickers and the trafficked flush-out campaign Col Guutale stressed on fact that the large number of illegal's from Ethiopia especially Oromo's transiting to Bosaso for trafficking is worrisome as ascertained by strange acts like the current one of cannibalism.

"This is a strange act unnatural to Somaliland and residents of the entire Toghdeer region are on trepidation" said the police commander as he promised a hawk-eyed approach by his officers.

---

http://www.somalilandsun.com/index.php/community/8462-somaliland-child-eating-cannibal-arrested-in-burao-

---

what's going in Burao. im getting information that the cannibal was off Oromo descent. they are now eating our children. ive been warning against illegal immigration but the Somaliland authorities are ill-equipped in defending its citizens against cannibals.