Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

LooL so there is now Boqor Qabiil? Every Qabiil has their own King?

LooL maybe I should nominate myself for my Qabiils Boqor. Boqorka Reer Xamarka iyo Sacad HG here on SoL. :)

Umm, Somalis share 80% more in common with Arabs than with anyone else.

Geographically, yes, we are located in Africa, but is so Egypt, Morocco or Libya.

<cite>
said:</cite>

LooL so there is now Boqor Qabiil? Every Qabiil has their own King?

LooL maybe I should nominate myself for my Qabiils Boqor. Boqorka Reer Xamarka iyo Sacad HG here on SoL.
:)

LOL@ Nin Yaban,

salaan sare sxb, inaba caadi maatihid. :P:D

its becoming like Game of Thrones walle. House Monkey of Berbera for me. lol

<cite>

I'm so much bothered that this imposter "king" of Somalia ( that's what he is saying to these clueless people) is wearing another Man's attire..we are not Arabs

agreed. he should wear some hiddo iyo dhaqan clothes. his entire dress looks ridiculous.

Salaan sare AB, long time niyow. Nolasha iiga waran sxb? You still in Hargeisa or u are back in London? I might be coming to London in Summer '16, so if u are there, lemme know.

<cite>

Salaan sare AB, long time niyow. Nolasha iiga waran sxb? You still in Hargeisa or u are back in London? I might be coming to London in Summer '16, so if u are there, lemme know.

Sxbkay,

its been a long time, ruunti. everything is brilliant, mashallah. how are things with you?

things have been a little dramatic recently but that's the nature of life here in the abyss. still in Hargeisa, unfortunately. i was meant to be going on holiday to London but that's now looking unlikely. its seems, we'll miss each other, although, i wouldn't have been of any use to you, considering the length of time i've been away. apparently, its changed so much.

what's on your programme? there's a lot to do in London. im sure you'll have an amazing time.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

10984077_10205738779123195_4037332328178

11231154_10205738780243223_6194235206075

the tribal elder of Puntland Borqor D.a.rood meets with his Xhosa counterpart. lol i wonder what his travels achieved?

As an animal rights activist I am disturbed by the display of a dead lion's carcass as a trophy. This Zulu criminal should be brought to justice for such a horrendous crime.

<cite>

As an animal rights activist I am disturbed by the display of a dead lion's carcass as a trophy. This Zulu criminal should be brought to justice for such a horrendous crime.

This legitimate King is the King of the Xhosa not the Zulus ..besides this guy from Somalia is the greatest imposter Somalia has ever introduced ..

Look at this fool, he goes to a high school claiming to be the king of Somalia

H

F