But you will remember me

Remember me for centuries

And just one mistake

Is all it will take.

We'll go down in history

Hey, hey, hey

so..... i don't know if i told you guys but i have my own school or 'private' as they call it here. it's been open for 4 months now. we have about 45 students at the moment. it's been crazy walahi. best and worst 4 months of my Somaliland adventure.

i've been teaching all day. luckily S05E05 of The Walking Dead is currently downloading..... that's all i can look forward to.....................Synopsis: Beth finds herself in an operational hospital in Atlanta after being abducted in the previous season. Beth discovers that the hospital is under a brutally enforced system, and slowly plans her escape.....

10271494_10152755807135490_7247698493416

10389182_10152755803390490_7882446829206

10644848_10153334890073065_8043733189477

B1W9bq5CcAAkr6M.jpg

Somaliland's second international match against the Chagos Islands. very proud of the lads. we are with you in spirit, here in the motherland. excellent stuff.

<cite>
said:</cite>g

Alpha, hope all is well warya.

Ps, apart from one, I'm better than all those SL players
:D

waraa NORF,

maxaa cusub. all is well here.

kadir is probably the greatest SL player of all time. We played against his team and he was just excellent. Back in those days, when i still haboured ambitions of playing professionally, i'd often base my style of play on claude makalele lol.after suffering a serious injury, i was forced to retire prematurely, you know. football was never the same......

you may continue to play but you sort of remind me of attilio lombardo. ;p

serious political infighting across the Somali pennisula.

in Somaliland, there were demostrations against an attempted coup by the Kulmiye Zionist Criminal Regime.

in Somalia, where infighting is a regular occurance, there's been some emerging development in the recent infighing between the PM and villa Somalia. i heard some mumble jumble on the BBC.

meanwhile, we're all just continuing to survive amidst the evil

serious political infighting across the Somali pennisula.

in Somaliland, there were demostrations against an attempted coup by the Kulmiye Zionist Criminal Regime.

in Somalia, where infighting is a regular occurance, there's been some emerging development in the recent infighing between the PM and villa Somalia. i heard some mumble jumble on the BBC.

meanwhile, we're all just continuing to survive amidst the evil