Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

What a Great Choice for PM!

Dr. ALi is a great man he was the man behind Khatumo I met him in London when they were cooking Khatumo State. I think he will be a great PM if selected .

Cawaale   

Xaaji xiin, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I heard that a neighbor of mine will be appointed to the post.

The good thing about this delay is that it gives us a chance to get to know to new names.

Cawaale, I heard that too three weeks ago ;) But am still waiting lol The president is doing this on purpose but it might backfire on him once he selects at final hour.......I can already see people saying ma waxaasuu soo foolanayay bishii la soo dhaafay oo dhan ;)

N.O.R.F   

Xiin, when a PM is named, you will claim you knew all along. He is highly qualified is not exactly a prediction. We want names :D

Abwaan;876405 wrote:
lol@Duke, he is Asha Haji Elmi's husband.
:D
Iyadaaba ka magac dheer and this guy has no experience and might not have worked for the last 20 plus years.
:D

Abwan, I have heard if Asha Haji but never this man. He must be quite old as well. However they keep throwing his name around.

North,

Duke provided the name i was implying....Dr. Ali Isse

He is a great choice ...some courtesy is due for Sophist's earlier prediction .

This is the current information ...it could change

Liibaan   

201.jpg

Dr. Cali Ciise Cabdi, the chairman of G10 - Khaatumo Supreme Council

Also, Dr. Cali Ciise Cabdi was the brain behind Khaatumo State and Khaatumo Confrences 1& 2

Fanisha   

That was a good one ya Xiinfaniin lol, you almost fooled me there. Please NO Samatar or Farmaajo. I think they are both opportunist who do not care about the people or the country. Horta Farmaajo lied about his educational back ground, and samater used to say Somalis are sitting on a bulaacad instead of trying to do something about it. So NO NO and NO to these two.

Abtigiis;876586 wrote:
Xinn, i understand Ali Isse is going to be an economic advisor to the President and not the PM.

You could be right...but the info I have is he is the president's choice for PM. We shall see who actually turns out to be that choice ...

Somalia   

Fanisha;876589 wrote:
That was a good one ya Xiinfaniin lol, you almost fooled me there. Please NO Samatar or Farmaajo. I think they are both opportunist who do not care about the people or the country. Horta Farmaajo lied about his educational back ground, and samater used to say Somalis are sitting on a bulaacad instead of trying to do something about it. So NO NO and NO to these two.

Hmm, I like this one. :eek:

Abdul   

Saalax;876642 wrote:
Hand picking a man whose home is subjugated is futile.

Dont use words you dont understand saaxib.