Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champion's League thread 2012/2013

Oz   

This thread has gone quite.. Where is Norf,Ng,Nuune,Bob and the rest of the football fanatics.

Semi-Final draw:

Okay as I said in my earlier post

Bayern Munich v Barcelona

Dortmund v Real Madrid

Fantastic draw. Should be great. Fancy Dortmnd against Madrid. Already had 2 great results agains them in group stage. Although at this stage Madrid are bound to be much more up for it. No easy draws at this stage, anybody left has to be a bloody good side. Bayern can beat Barcelona, I'd rate the chances as about 50/50, and I don't see them being at home first as a disadvantage. Dortmund - Madrid I'd rate as about 40/60.

I've just seen the semi-final prices, Bayern are charging between €40 and €150, Barcelona want between €104 and €359. Lol barca are charging a lot!!!

Oz   

^^^^ it's about time we saw Germans in the final.

I wish I could but I don't know how to haha...did Chav$ki actually win the Europa?? :D

I seriously hope Chelsea fans give Benitez some credit at Stamford Bridge this weekend, he deserves it! I bet he regrets saying what he's said about Chelsea a few years ago because if he didnt, he'd be getting a new contract and become our permanent manager.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;938721 wrote:
If I was in London I would try and get to the game. Ngonge the arm chair won't bother
:D

Why would I? It's not Liverpool. :P

NGONGE   

^^ I'll watch it on TV. For Liverpool, I would go (if I can) to support and sing and celebrate every goal. Why would I go to such an atmosphere to only stand there staring at excited Germans? I'm not a Timmy-Two-Teams like you, duqa ;)

NGONGE   

^^ Rafa is leaving them. Lets just hope those hopeless Americans see sense and snap him before City does. :P