Group G

Benfica v Barcelona

Spartak Moscow v Celtic

Group H

CFR Cluj V Manchester United

Galatasaray v Braga

What are you thoughts mates..

Oz   

What's everyone elses opinion on the line up we should play tomorrow?

We haven't got a big game on Saturday, and then after that we don't have a game until 20-Oct (some small club from North London again), but should we still see it as a game we can potentially rest some players?

I'd expect us to win this game (even though I know we shouldn't underestimate any away game in the CL), so maybe it's a chance to give some squad players a run out so we can go into the Norwich game with a fully fit squad?

I was thinking:-

Cech

Azpilicueta -- Cahill -- Terry -- Bertrand

Mikel --- Lampard

Moses -- Hazard -- Marin

Torres

Should be strong enough to win comfortably, and gives some guys some match time.

NGONGE   

^^ Ever since Liverpool stopped being in the CL, the thing lost its glamour and upstart teams started winning it. Shame.

(I'll probably watch one of the games tonight. Chelsea should win).

Oz   

NG, Bill Shankly once said : "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win." Norf that's great for this squad we have till they get to know each other am giving them some time.

Oz   

Thought Ramires looked decent enough, Think him and Mikel are our strongest pairing in the double pivot.

Great result in the end tonight though. Can see this fixture being a lot easier when we play them at The Bridge. Hopefully they can hold one of the other two teams when they have to go to Denmark.

N.O.R.F   

^Look out for Shakhtar saxib. I can see them beating Chelsea in one if not both of the coming games. They are very good. Juve have 6 points coming their way and you will play them last away right? Champions exit at first round? Would be fitting for Ambramovic :D

Oz   

NORF. You said semi-finals stick to your words, you are a gentleman sxb. Suprise package this season are Bate Borisov winning both their matches beating Bayern and Lille..

N.O.R.F   

^ I think I will change my mind :D watched Shakhtar dominate Juve in Turin last night. Considering Juve dominated Chelsea (in patches) I think Shakhtar will do you over :D

Tuujiye   

Chelsea had Uve that game waraa tey got lucky.. Chelsea should win all the other games in this group.

PSG and Man City wont make it to the next round..

Ps. Why do I see Liverpool fans in here? Just asking...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

N.O.R.F;876462 wrote:
^Look out for Shakhtar saxib. I can see them beating Chelsea in one if not both of the coming games. They are very good. Juve have 6 points coming their way and you will play them last away right? Champions exit at first round? Would be fitting for Ambramovic
:D

Ok so no first round knockout for Chelskov (because Juve drew) but Shakhtar - what a team! Tought Chelski a good footballing lesson :D