Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Most common questions asked by non-muslim.....

Mario B   

Maaddey, you dont' have the tools nor the humanity to do da'awa, just quit and and go and take stock, and ask why it all went wrong.

Mario B   

^ I thing I learned early on about Islam is that, it teaches not to take your deen from a fasiq, especially those deemed to suffer from fusiq al-aqeeda.:) And If we're going to take this deen to others [Non- Muslims], then it can only be taken it in it's pristine and uncorrupted condition.

قَدۡ أَفۡلَحَ مَن تَزَكَّىٰ

Mario B   

Maaddeey;876062 wrote:
Sharciga Maraykanka kan Islamka waa looga maarmaa qofka dhaha ka warran?

Where did I say that? If you're referring to my comment that jumping red light might be tantamount to sin, then in figh sense I'm correct. Traffic regulations are not American law,, they are universal...so next time you're in Haaj, in Mecca, in a car, and you happen to jump red lights and have a near miss, you will not only be committing a crime against Saudi State, but your will also be violating the rights of way, by endangering yourself and other road users, and that is a sin in my book.

Jacpher   

^To me fairy tale is this, waxbaa isku dhac-dhacay waxaa ka soo baxay, haddana wax kalaa isku dhex dhacay...... you get the point.

Maaddeey Muslinkiyaa ka amaan heli la'a maxaa lagu gaaraa non-Muslim horta.

Jacpher   

^There was a big bang, than there comes the universe, another bang, monkeys evolve to people, another bang, fish grows legs and walks. Was there a big bang in your life that turned you into atheist sxb? :D

Jacpher   

^Call it whatever you may but it's pretty hard to argue that ain't fairy tale.

This is the kind of the fairy tale you should disbelieve in sxb.

wyre   

Jacpher;876255 wrote:
^To me fairy tale is this, waxbaa isku dhac-dhacay waxaa ka soo baxay, haddana wax kalaa isku dhex dhacay...... you get the point.

atheism.jpg

LaughingDevil.gif

Garnaqsi   

Apophis;876275 wrote:
Ps: do not embarrass yourself in real life by saying "people come from monkeys according to evolution" to anyone.

:D:D

People who wouldn't even get an F in 8th grade biology have stern views on evolution!

Garnaqsi;876663 wrote:
Zakir Naik?

No thanks.

Apophis;876668 wrote:
^^ and people wonder why the Islamic civilisation is so far behind. Following Zakir and his ilk is the quickest path back to the dark ages. No thanks indeed!

two in one. i don't know what the multiplicity of usernames will deliver.

only a bigot thinks so.