Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan is right on Jubbaland/Azania

BN   

xiinfaniin;875950 wrote:
I support Azania /Juballand now. Opposing it now is akin to opposing Somalia's political progress.

Kenyans are wearing UNISOM hats and are no longer different than the ones occupying Merca. For now both are good for Somalia. I don't know what the president said but he is opposing the looming federal state of Kismayo ...he is indeed making a big mistake.

Agree with this. Beggars cannot be choosers and Somalia certainly cannot be left to its own devices at the moment. As unpleasant as AMISOM and others are, the alternative is much worse. There will be a time when the country can stand on its own feet but that time is not yet upon us. The end of the tunnel is near.

Only a negotiated settlement that is officially chaperoned by the federal government of Somalia between all the stakeholders will bring about a just and equitable settlement in Jubbada Hoose.

This sort of nudge nudge wink wink type of agreement between the bigfoots and Puntlanders will easily backfire, because attempting to politically sideline Allemagan's folks( who originally hail from Gedo) and the other original settlers of the area(so called .5 people) --but who both have a considerable presence in Jubbooyinka--- will never lead to peace for the city of Kismayu--especially when it is backed by a foreign military which will have to pull out sooner or later.

this thread is a tribal meter for sol users. like a trade fair, many showcase their home baked ill fated tribal connotations. am convinced we are tribal people by far and fact. i wonder if we will ever be fair in our sayings.

i just see.

Abtigiis   

Xinnfanin,

You are losing your muse bro. This thread is inline with what you have been propagating for years. The new Somali President have every right to insist on the soverignity of political processes that concern his country. As such, there is nothing wrong if he asks for the process to be hold inside Somalia. That doesn't mean he doesn't want a regional state in Jubbaland. That maybe his intention, but let us wait and see if he says so.

That said, setting up a regional state in Jubbaland doesn't mean reconstructing false land owners and whatnot. If the process is fair, the outcome will be fair. Let us not panic!