Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

President Hassan is right on Jubbaland/Azania

Mario B   

Chimera;875922 wrote:
Plenty of other countries could fill that void, Egypt has already volunteered, and the President has both the legitimacy and domestic mandate as a permanent representative to demand their withdrawal, and under international law they will be forced to accept. Remember Kenya's inclusion was solely because they made the error of thinking UN law was on their side, when it wasn't they claimed they were 'invited' by the transitional government, when that was contradicted by Sharif, they found themselves unwillingly rehatted into the AMISOM uniform.

Secondly, AMISOM is temporary, the fund for the reconstruction of the Somali Armed Forces is already being put in motion, better get used to the fact that the
President will soon have around 40 thousand 'Alpha group' trained Somali soldiers under his command equipped with heavy hardware that no 'technical' operated by a clan-millitia will be able to withstand.

Applause.gif

The Zack   

Chimera, you are way too optimistic bro. You think that Hassan can build 40K Somali troops overnight. Any sane Somali would love to see that but we have to be realistic here.

As far as Jubooyinka, there will be a regional state whether some people like it or not. It is a constitutional right that no one can deny.

Apophis i don't think the President is against a federal state for the two jubas and gedo under one admin but it will take time till such a state is established in the mean time there's lots of work to be done like pacifying the streets of Kismayo and restoring the security of the city.The only thing he has a problem with is Kenyans heavily influencing with the state building of the new Jubaland/azania. Now i said if he is a very reasonable man he will allow two conferences one in Nairobi and one in kismayo and let the people come together and built their regions.

Apophis;875932 wrote:
^^

Enough with the Kenya bashing. They have more honour and humanity than the Ethiopians all other Somalis worship.

The Ethiopians the Kenyans they are all foreigners non of them are wearing a Somali uniform. How ever this is not about Bashing Kenyans but more about the future of those regions and the signals coming from Mogadishu and what the new Somali government wants for those regions.

Chimera   

The Zack;875929 wrote:
Chimera, you are way too optimistic bro. You think that Hassan can build 40K Somali troops overnight. Any sane Somali would love to see that.

Not really, ten thousand are currently trained and disciplined, another 30 thousand could easily be recruited in a single month from every corner in Somalia. If they were to be given training on a rotary basis in various Turkish academies, we would have a secure country in no time. The South needs around 10-15000 Somali soldiers supplied with tanks and helicopters to keep the peace. The other regional states are already sufficient for those areas, though the rotary program would benefit them in terms of upgrading discipline, and hardware.

Al-Shabaab would be permanently defeated, and Piracy would be a thing of the past. Building an army is easy, but maintaining one is a different fish. However the president is correct to put his fist down on a regional administration that could potentially prove troublesome in the near future, in terms of loyalty, oil-rights and stability.

The planned provincial administration is the way to go.

Jacpher   

So like Palestine this is a holyland for the long footed folk? I hate to break it to you buddy, like Yahuuda to Palestine, Azania was non existance until it was created by foreign power few years ago. No such a thing as Azania existed in Somalia. Like Yahuuda in Palestine, someone is trying to grab a some sort of promised land through power and military means. Zack since you asked the question, that should help with your answer.

Somalia   

Jacpher;875937 wrote:
So like Palestine this is a holyland for the long footed folk? I hate to break it to you buddy, like Yahuuda to Palestine, Azania was non existance until it was created by foreign power few years ago. No such a thing as Azania existed in Somalia. Like Yahuuda in Palestine, someone is trying to grab a some sort of promised land through power and military means. Zack since you asked the question, that should help with your answer.

I was drawing parallels to the fact that it is a hotly contested city, I thought I'd satisfy The Zack with that answer though :D

The Zack   

This Jacphar dude thinks that Jubbooyinka didn't exist till recently LOL. Some Somalis lack basic geography knowledge of their own land. For your information, Jubbooyinka were the home of "big-foot" folks and other clans for centuries! Jacphar's "shisheeye naceyb" or "anti-Shisheeye" claim will only be taken serious when one sees him speaking against the Xabashi influence of his own enclave. Saddaqa starts from home.

Sheekada kale noo wada..

Somalia   

The Zack, Ethiopia didn't create Puntland nor were there Ethiopians present when it was formed, it was a homegrown conference, you ought to focus on the same, there's nothing wrong with this creation, in fact I support it, but don't try and take others down when you take this road.

http://malik121.tripod.com/farahs/id9.html

I support Azania /Juballand now. Opposing it now is akin to opposing Somalia's political progress.

Kenyans are wearing UNISOM hats and are no longer different than the ones occupying Merca. For now both are good for Somalia. I don't know what the president said but he is opposing the looming federal state of Kismayo ...he is indeed making a big mistake.

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;875950 wrote:
I support Azania /Juballand now. Opposing it now is akin to opposing Somalia's political progress.

Kenyans are wearing UNISOM hats and are no longer different than the ones occupying Merca. For now both are good for Somalia. I don't know what the president said but he is opposing the looming federal state of Kismayo ...he is indeed making a big mistake.

Well said!

Somalia, i never said Puntland was created in Ethiopia, reread what i posted. However, Ethiopia has influence in Puntland. That is a fact Jacphar tries to avoid.

Mooge   

mooge supports azania 100%. xasan qoslaye's sheko means nothing.

zack, mayor of Kismayo under azania federal state must always be Puntlander. that is mooge's demand. Puntlanders own the most properties and control the business of the city and its population. if you count house to house, there is no comparison in population. puntlanders are the biggest segment of the city population. they are also the historic faradheer settlers of the city going back to the 1800s aside from the indegenous bajuni clans.

Somalia   

Mooge;875954 wrote:

zack, mayor of Kismayo under azania federal state must always be Puntlander. that is mooge's demand. Puntlanders own the most properties and control the business of the city and its population.
if you count house to house,
there is no comparison in population. puntlanders are the biggest segment of the city population. they are also the historic faradheer settlers of the city going back to the 1800s aside from the indegenous bajuni clans.

War niyahow hana ceebeen :o:D

The Zack   

Mooge;875954 wrote:

zack, mayor of Kismayo under azania federal state must always be Puntlander. that is mooge's demand. Puntlanders own the most properties and control the business of the city and its population. if you count house to house, there is no comparison in population. puntlanders are the biggest segment of the city population. they are also the historic faradheer settlers of the city going back to the 1800s aside from the indegenous bajuni clans.

Puntlanders have huge stake in Kismayo, they qualify to be the mayor.