Sign in to follow this  
DAMON1

The Friday feeling…..

DAMON1   

Friday aaaaaah the end of the working week is a joyous occasion. Not only because you are released from your legal imprisonment for two whole days,or because you’ve managed to get through the week without being fired or because your manager won’t ask you about those 300 hundred emails you havent dealt with at the end of the day but because Friday is not just a normal day of the week, it’s more, Friday is a feeling.!

Ever noticed people are more smiley, more understanding and generally decent human beings on a Friday. That’s because they’ve got the Friday feeling. On a Friday a person is able to do things that on any other day would be deemed unacceptable. You know that cute girl in the office, the one you’ve been having an imaginary relationship with for the past 3 months, you can smile at her and simply say ” Friday!” and she’ll smile back and say “I love you, take me right now!” OK, maybe she wont but the point is you can talk to her merely because of the day of the week it is and not only that but you are also guaranteed a positive response.

You can make more offensive jokes( banter), colleagues will dismiss it as just blowing off steam acquired during the week, even if they get offended the thought of filling out complaint forms for the rest of the day will result in the proportional increase of their shit taking levels.

You make a few mistakes that nearly bring about the destruction of the a third world country’s already crippling economy, that’s fine, remember its Friday.

The worst thing about Friday is that the next working day is Monday which will mean the start of another 4 days trying not to get fired!

Narniah   

I'm happy it's Friday, I'm planning to stay in take a long bath, watch movies with my siblings, and sleep in tomorrow! I got the flu too, need loads of rest.

I want to become more anti social!

Welcome DAMON1.

What can I say I love friday and I hate monday. The friday feeling does indeed exist. It's the day that you see all of the people you haven't seen during the week they all come out on friday.