Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Official Champions League thread - 2008/2009

NGONGE   

^^ Your predictions have been total Man U (read: rubbish) this season. Please say the scum will win. :D

N.O.R.F   

Whoever gets the first goal wins. There will be an early goal then it will be trashing.

*not saying who will win*

BOB   

Originally posted by *BOB:

now I hope Thierry Henry will win the only missing medal from his bulging trophy cabinet...he deserves it.

Come Oooooooooooooooooooo oooon Barcelona…!

What a THRASHING…What a chicken Man Utd and Alex Ferguson are! Funny he said in his post interview that the first goal was the killer…no no no, excuse me sir…your tactics killed your team…! 5 trophies huh? yeah right.

I throughly enjoyed watching Puyol give the little sissy Ronlado (Big match player) his own medicine but credit to him he didn’t throw away his toys as he usually does when he doesn’t get his way.

And last but not least Arsenal legend Thierry Henry said in his post match interview…Arsenal WILL always be in my heart’ Legend.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

It should have been more. Would have enjoyed a 4-0 scoreline even more.

Speaking to all the Man Utd fans they were just tooooo confident. Waaban la yaabay.

Barca defended very well. Afrikaan bay dhex dhigeen meesha :D

Puyol worked Ronaldo well and nearly scored,,,,,,TWICE! :D

Winger sorry mate.

ps world club championships will be in Abu Dhabi this year :cool:

pps Henry finally get his CL medal

ppps Eto's celebration = 'I'm addicted to scoring and I got fix'

Senora   

I've been following this thread for months...and it feels sooooo good to see the Man U fans quiet :)

It was FC Barcelona's year and we made history with our treble!! Visca el Barca!!!

nuune   

A world class team against a team that got used to beatin the likes Stoke & Newcastle.

Again, Messi showed wonderfull character and determination with great confidence when he is in posession of the ball.

Fabregas   

was suprising and shocking to see ferguson start with slow centre mid like Giggs and Carrick. Chelsea game should have been a lesson in how to stifle their mid..u need at least labo Afrikano xog weyn and one passer.bruv..

ps. how awesone is iniesta?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Faataa-dhugle 2020:

In fact, history also tells us that stand-in players sometimes do miracles. Yaya Toure will move to the midfield and that is a plus. Buyol and Marquez might be back and Henry will upfront. I think, Man U will be outplayed and beaten. Let us wait and see. Man u are not physical as Chelsea, and Barca can do well with teams that play the ball. Barca's problem is with teams that are physical. So, the worst is over for them.

That is what I thought, and tell me what happened last night?!! Man U have won the premier league by making sure that they beat small teams while others faltered. Otherwise, Arsenal took four points from them and Liverpool beat them home and away. I think chelsea too did the same.

It believe had Alves and Abidal played last night, Barca would have lost. It is this attack-minded players who run off their positions mindlessly and expose the team. The aging Sylvinho and Puyol sit back and denied Man U any chance. Next year, Real madrid with florentino perez in charge will reign again. liverpool and Arsenal will be strenghthened, maybe the Italians. So Man U will have to wait some more years for any glory. I am in the 13th cloud. :D