Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Official Champions League thread - 2008/2009

OZ, i saw the chelsea game against Man city, Terry's tackle did not deserve a straight red card...with the appeal inorder that means he is playing against Man U....Good for the blues. Cant stand man u!

Oz   

^^ What happen to Gunner's. Gallas the saviour.

Ps: Anyone watched juve vs zenit? Del-piero doing what he does best.

^^OZ, as u probably know the gunners have a bad record against eastern european teams...so a point was good enough last night. the penalty was questionable beacause the kyiv defender pulled down Sagna...anyhow the game was ours from the start but we gave away...sometimes that is what frustrates me about arsenal...more games to come we shall see...

ps

I did not watch the juventus game but saw the higlights...

nuune   

What a goal by Keane, and what a pass by Torres!

Gerard getting his 100th goal, and Keane scoring his first goal, that was the higlight of the night smile.gif

nuune   

36563.jpg

36561.jpg

Chelsick drew against Romanian team CFR Cluj :D

This Romanian team trashed Roma, anyone remembers that.

Oz   

I looked at CFR-Cluj the romanian side's line up and I was Stunned! What a great team they have.

Liverpool this time are trying to be consistant as Chelsea were previous season.

The games am looking forward are:

19:45 UK Chelsea v Roma Group A StamfordBridge

19:45 UK Juventus v Real Madrid Group H

19:45 UK Atlético Madrid v Liverpool Group D

nuune   

Very satisfied result for Lpool in the 94th minute, it wasn't the best of football!!!!

Chelsea were trashed by da mighty Romans.

Oz   

Worst performance I've seen since that 3-1 collapse against Monaco under CR. No heart, no passion, not even an ounce of interest in the game. Only ever looked a wee bit concerned when they were 3-0 down. Scolari's got to take some blame for this, the lads looked completely unmotivated. Never in the last 5 seasons have I seen a Chelsea team play like they did today. No fight, no spirit, no commitment.

Worst player on the pitch goes to Mikel. He's been brilliant of late but today utter shyte. Think he made about 3 good passes to Roma players. Closely followed by the rest of the team, bar Belletti.

Abtigiis   

Scolari is lucky, but lousy. Mikel is not good. I always knew that, even when Brazil lifted the Cupin 2002 with such poor performance.

Portuagal would have done better withour Scolari.

Oz   

There's a poll on sentata right now.

Does SG go down to easily to win pens

81% (so far) says yes, I agree with them, he does, and shock horror I've seen him dive before as well (dive = going down without contact being made in order to win a foul)

Setanta

H   

Originally posted by nuune:

Very satisfied result for Lpool in the 94th minute, it wasn't the best of football!!!!

Chelsea were trashed by da mighty Romans.

haha nuune whats happening bro? its been a long while since I last posted here... Well my friend i'll tell you one thing is for sure Liverpool almost had a run for their money in that match and penalty was questionable as well!

Whats up winger, norf

Man Utd