Sign in to follow this  
Xeefow

What's with the Farmaajo hating in this forum?

Xeefow   

I'm really shocked at the amount of Anti-Farmaajo members in this forum. The amount of lies and cheap remarks against Farmaajo here is unbearable. This clearly show is that the hypothesus to the saying that every successful/popular person there is a pack of haters behind him/her. I'm not a frequent poster, but I do read here often. Back in Somalia every person is hoping the return of Farmaajo and in this forum we see the exact opposite. Cheap remarks like:

1. Farmaajo has paid IDP's for his protest

2. Farmaajo paid media about the false alaram

This is just childish and silly. Come up with solid facts.

N.B. Also face the reality.....Farmaajo is patriotic, genuine, popular and hard-worker. No amount of hating can deny this. Somalia hasn't seen such leader in the last 21 years of civil war, instead of hating him you should support him. That is if you want peace in Somalia and a functioning government. Or else quit hating and stay in your luxury western countries, and stop accusing innocent Somalis that have been in war-torn Somalia for the last 21 years for getting paid. FIX UP!!

I'm really shocked at the amount of Anti-Farmaajo members in this forum.

Don't be shocked ..... The faroole kids are suffering from a "PM fever" nowadayz ,,,, :D

Abtigiis   

Somalia has seen 21 years of "proper" leadership under Siyaad, if it has 't seen a leader like Farmaajo for the last 21 years since the October 21 r olution! So, is it destiny that after a man from Gedo tormented Somalia for 21 years, another Gedo-an has to reign after 21 years of Siyad's legacy?? One can not miss the irony!!

Xeefow   

Jacaylbaro;874146 wrote:
Don't be shocked ..... The faroole kids are suffering from a "PM fever" nowadayz ,,,,
:D

Faroole kids as in? His supporters you mean?

NGONGE   

Jacaylbaro;874146 wrote:
Don't be shocked ..... The faroole kids are suffering from a "PM fever" nowadayz ,,,,
:D

Actually, the Imam gets more bad press on this site than Farmaajo could ever hope to get. :D

Xeefow   

Abtigiis;874151 wrote:
Somalia has seen 21 years of proper leadership under Siyaad, if it has 't seen a leader like Farmaajo for the last 21 years since the October 21 rvolution! So, isn't destiny that after a man from tormented Somalia for 21 years, another Gedo-an has to reign after 21 years of Siyad's legacy?? One can not miss the irony!!

Please take the tribal motion out of your mind. Somalia has been a failed state for over 20 years now and on-going. Throughout those period Somalia did not get a competant, patriotic, sympathetic, genuine leader until Farmaajo came into political arena of Somalia. This is not something I'm inventing....its what thousands of Somalis if not millions have addressed throughout time. If the ordinary Somali citizen inside Somalia want him, I don't see how he is what many forumers are painting him as 'weak, power hungry, incompetant' etc.

Farmaajo is harmless and maybe a good guy but his tactics/supporters activities have caused death, he's intelligent and educated man and ought to know better, take responsibility and take actions to stop or apologise for the shenanigans that did more to harm his campaign than help.

Jacpher   

By popularity, Farmaajo is electable in the streets. By leadership, he is a failure. And as a public figure, he isn't above criticism. That speech at the parliament was painful to watch.

Narniah   

Xeefow I think they are jealous. It's obvious! That's why they are resorting to lies but there's nothing they can do to defame this honest hard working, patriotic man called Farmaajo. I know Somali people who hail from all parts of Somalia who support Farmaajo. The ones who hate him, hate him only because of his tribe, simple. That's all it is. These keyboard warlords have no life but to spread lies. Such dimwits they are, with too much time on their hands.

Abtigiis;874151 wrote:
Somalia has seen 21 years of "proper" leadership under Siyaad, if it has 't seen a leader like Farmaajo for the last 21 years since the October 21 r olution! So, is it destiny that after a man from Gedo tormented Somalia for 21 years, another Gedo-an has to reign after 21 years of Siyad's legacy?? One can not miss the irony!!

Maxamed Siyaad Barre wasn't from Gedo, neither is Farmaajo. But thank you very much.

Somalia   

Narniah;874412 wrote:
Xeefow I think they are jealous. It's obvious! That's why they are resorting to lies but there's nothing they can do to defame this honest hard working, patriotic man called Farmaajo. I know Somali people who hail from all parts of Somalia who support Farmaajo. The ones who hate him, hate him only because of his tribe, simple. That's all it is. These keyboard warlords have no life but to spread lies. Such dimwits they are, with too much time on their hands.

Solid facts are;

During his term he achieved close to nothing of significance.

His firing paved away to the most productive government in Somalia.

His supporters have used despicable methods for him to stay relevant i.e prime minister hoax

There's simply nothing to be jealous of. :eek: