Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

How do you interact with your gaalo co-workers?

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;874437 wrote:
Waxaa i soo xasuusisay sheeko aan waa hore aqriye oo wargeys Soomaali leedahay lagu soo daabacay. Sheekada waxee ka hadleysaa koo urur 'community' ah u furan ayaa iskugu wacay oo martiqaaday gaalo ururo kale oo kiisa camal maamulo. Maadaama meesha dadka lagu casuumay Soomaali u badnaayeen, Afsoomaali ku qudbeynaaye, martida meesha fadhisana isla asagaa u micneynaaye. Suu qudbadii u waday uu maahmaah meesha ku habooneyn ka fakatay, maahmaahdaas oo ahayd:
Gaal dil gartiisana sii

LoL. Inuu aamuso ayaa u fiicneed.

Markee ka fakatay uu isogaaday ku taraaraxay ayuu haddana damcay in uu sii micneeyo iyadoo Ingiriis ah. Wuuba kusii taraaraxay, dadkii meesha fadhiyana yaxyax wada galay. Markii dambe islaan meesha fadhisay iscelin weysay ku tiri, "War hebeloow, bahasha wey kaa fakatee haku sii rafan..."

Sheeko la alifay u ekeyd, nonetheless qosol iga keentay.

LoL. Inuu aamuso ayaa u fiicneed.

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;874318 wrote:
Loool @ naqaska kugu dhejiye; The worst part was I didnt know he was doing this, until some time later- explained many attitudes and reactions when I found out. Of course after an interesting confrontation in which I told him to act in accordance with his position and do his job, he sort of become normal. Turned out to be a nice guy aside from the Arab side views which sometimes surfaced.

Disclaimer: I have NEVER worked with Ibti nor had the opportunity to be her boss. Though, I too, would have probably given that Kiwi a couple of dirty looks if I were there. :D

p.s.

I work with "Gaalo", Barees Cune and Arabs. I freely mix with all groups and , because each group considers me to be one of them (Arabs for speaking Arabic, Gaalo for not being Barees Cune or Arab and the Barees Cune's for my familarity with their culture). I know everything I need to know about ALL of them, they know very little about me. :D

Juxa   

^^ sabab?

I work more with kuwa aan waxba rumeysneen, they are very vocal and happy to broadcast diin la aantooda....of course i dismiss with a simple hmmmm,,,,then walk off

NGONGE   

^^ People love to talk, Juxa. If you allow them to talk, you get to know much about them without them knowing much about you. Listening also flatters them. Err..haye, how was your evening last night? :)

STOIC   

I get along with them, but I usually get annoyed with my clients/patients when they ask if I'm a Pirate and I usually tell them not to mess with a guy that has a handpiece that rotates at 100rpm close to your mouth! .Though Some of them I want to punch in the face for being sissy.haha

Aaliyyah   

To the poster as long as you are kind and polite to your coworkers that suffices. And yeah do stay away from any gossiping whether it is at work or otherwise. I believe in the saying those who gossip with you they also gossip of you.

Garnaqsi   

*Ibtisam;874304 wrote:
Speaking of working with Somalis, I once had a Somali boss, who after two months in my job found out I was Somali and automatically become super overprotective. Every guy ila hadla department kale or shift kale ayuu uu badli jirey. I remember there was an OZ guy who was a such laugh, and he actually not only changed his work scheduled so we dont cross paths, but he also told him to keep away from me or else! lol

Are you sure you didn't have Chimera as a boss? :D

NGONGE;874492 wrote:
^^ People love to talk, Juxa. If you allow them to talk, you get to know much about them without them knowing much about you. Listening also flatters them. Err..haye, how was your evening last night?
:)

excellent. i agree!

Ibtisam   

Garnaqsi;874595 wrote:
Are you sure you didn't have Chimera as a boss?
:D

i dont know- for all I know he could've been a SOL user. lol

Ngonge that is because you are an Arab.