Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

My Source says the PM will be..........

Garnaqsi;874934 wrote:
No, shiid is actually a verb with the meaning to throw stones antagonistically. Shid too is a verb, not a noun, meaning to turn on. It doesn't only refer to lights -- you say 'shid raadiyaha' when you want to say 'turn on the radio' (you can of course use daar instead).

Shid Nalka----> switch on the light.

Daar Raadiyaha-----> Turn on the radio.

In my opinion, there's a slight nuance of grammar here. Keyword here, slight....

Bluelicious;875314 wrote:
Lol Che good one you have tricked us all.

I didn't actually think you will check politic section aka asylum center.

MMA......He's taking his sweet time but then despite all predictions, Soomaali wax faraha ugu jira malaha. I get the feeling the PM has been handpicked by IC and others. The rest of us are just left to speculate.

Gabbal predicted today is the day that the president would announce his prime minister but I guess that's not to be. Others predicted who was gonna see Faroole but that's to be seen.

Muqdisho (RBC Radio) Wararka aan helnay ayaa sheegaya in Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud uu maalinta Barito ah uu si rasmi ah ugu dhawaaqi doono shaqsiga noqonaya Raysal wasaaraha Soomaaliya.

Madaxweyanaha Soomaaliya ayaa maalmihii ugu danbeeyay wuxuu waday latashiyo uu la lahaa qaybaha kala duwan ee bulshada iyo walibasiyaasiyiin ku dhow dhow, wuxuuna kala tashanayay soo magacaabista Raysal Wasaaraha.

Ilo lagu kalsoonaan karo ayaa inoo sheegay in madaxweynaha uu doo gaba gabeeyay latashiyadii uu la lahaa qaybaha kala duwan ee Bulshada maalmihii ugu danbeeyay, eek u aadanaa shaqsiga noqonaya Raysal wasaaraha.

Inkastoo haatan aanan si dhab ah loo ogayn shaqsiga uu madaxweynaha u magacaabyo Raysal wasaaraha ayaa hadana waxaa la sheegayin maalinta barito ah ay noqonayso maalinta sida rasmig ah loo shaacinayo raysal wasaaraha.

Waxaa jira xubno badan oo maalmihii ugu danbeeyay qaarkood yimaaday magaalada Muqdisho isla markaana ku dadaalayay in xilkaan loo magacaabo.

Sidoo kale maalmihii ugu danbeeyay ayaa waxaa mashquul badan laga dareemayay madaxtooyada Soomaaliya, waxaana buux dhaafiyay siyaasiyiin raadinayay xilka Raysal wasaaraha.

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud ayaa horay wuxuu u sheegay in shaqsiga noqonaya Raysal wasaaraha uu ahaan doono shaqsi karti iyo aqoon dheeraad ah u leh xilka loo dhiibayo, isla markaan soo dhisi kara xukuumad.

RBC Radio

Xafiiska Wararka Muqdisho

Fanisha   

Che -Guevara;874264 wrote:
I have been told none of the people mentioned on SOL will not be selected.

That would be good news. I would have selected you anytime if you were running for PM :)

A_Khadar   

Che -Guevara;876772 wrote:
I don't particularly care who becomes Prime-Minister but whoever fills the spot would hopefully go to work on behalf of the people.

Che, it's all prediction so do you have one and if you have then who? Mine is unknown and unexpected. May be the man wants to wear both hats, presidency and PM, one on the top of the other:D.

Khadar......People I supported one time are on the decline hence I have no preference among the current crop of contenders and see no value in predicting who's gonna be nominated. The best I could do is not to be obstructionist and wish our dear country and people all the best.