Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

My Source says the PM will be..........

Che -Guevara;873819 wrote:
No, I don't have a source but it seems everyone in SOL has mole in Villa Soomaaliya.

Che, do you really want a 'source.' I can easily get you several xildhibaano's and wasiiro's/former wasiiro's #s any time you want. But truth be told: They are as clueless as we are. I used to meet them in Islii, waxee ogyihiin malaha. Their maxaa la sheegay isweydaarsi tan SOL ka socoto ayaaba dhaanto.

I have the contact numbers of couple of MPS in the Somali Parliament matter infact one is a close relative friend of the family qurbaha bu ka tagay si u xildibaan u noqdo. I know certainly that the Prime Minister will not be from Puntland the President is right now choosing between PM candidates from the cabuuqwaaq and gedo clans.

Che -Guevara;873819 wrote:
No, I don't have a source but it seems everyone in SOL has mole in Villa Soomaaliya.

Everyone here is an armchair politician. LoL I bet they can even run it better than the people back home. :)

Xaaji Xunjuf;873831 wrote:
I have the contact numbers of couple of MPS in the Somali Parliament matter infact one is a close relative friend of the family qurbaha bu ka tagay si u xildibaan u noqdo. I know certainly that the Prime Minister will not be from Puntland the President is right now choosing between PM candidates from the cabuuqwaaq and gedo clans.

I call B.s on this I also have a friend whose cousin is very close to the president and I was actually talking to him yesterday and he told us that the PM would be from puntland, the president should make the announcement by this Monday.

Garnaqsi   

Sulleiman The Great;873896 wrote:
I call B.s on this I also have a friend whose cousin is very close to the president and I was actually talking to him yesterday and he told us that the PM would be from puntland, the president should make the announcement by this Monday.

This is not true. I have a friend whose cousin's mother's friend's brother's uncle is closely connected with the interworkings of Villa Somalia and he has informed me that the prime minister will be from Baraawe. I was on the phone with him just few minutes ago.

Raamsade   

My **** friend, who is a close confidant of Mr. Farmaajo, has just informed me that Farmaajo is definitely out of the PM race. Apparently, the new president was dismayed at Farmaajo's offering of fistful of Quulle as token gesture and immediately resolved that no man who hails from a people who eat such unpalatable shid will ever be given the PM post.

The same **** friend informs me that strong rumours emanating from the corridors of Villa Somalia reinforced by cacophony of braying donkeys point to a new PM from Feerfeer district of Hiiraan. Further probing failed to yield the identity of our future PM other than that he is best known as Feerduubte from Feerfeer. The plot thickens!

lool@Somalia

MMA......ninyahow, I was just wondering how could everyone have source in the Villa and yet get it wrong.

Aaliyah....Bal whose is your source adna...lool