Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Farxiya Fiska Sings for Somaliland

Ibtisam   

^^^^^^ Artist might be stretching it a bit far there. I could probably get her to sing about my feet if I pay enough.

Blessed lil Kim and Lady Gaga because waa classless- harsh I know, but my jiin really does not like her or her music.

LANDER;873583 wrote:
Are you equating singing for our beloved country to singing for Jinns? or is that

just a populist statement ment to strike a chord with the 'SOL' masses? sad..
:D

Fortunately I dont care for any masses- much less SOLs masses- I am more of an vanguard fan. In any case there is no indication that we are in fact better than the Jiin. Take it as a generic comparison of all the possibilities of her singing.

Naxar Nugaaleed;873561 wrote:
Nice song but can someone please pickup an actual musical instrument rather then this electric keyboard.

?You are asking too much...

Blessed   

Allah, Ibts that is harsh.. I like her songs, esp "Walaal" with Fuad. Laakin, I know who you have in mind and runtii fanaaniintii hore cid maanta la tartami kartaa ma jirto.

Naxar Nugaaleed;873561 wrote:
Nice song but can someone please pickup an actual musical instrument rather then this electric keyboard.

Whaaaaat? Pick up real instruments and lose the ever-present tacky feel to modern Somali music? Blasphemy!

LANDER   

*Ibtisam;873699 wrote:
^^^^^^ Artist might be stretching it a bit far there. I could probably get her to sing about my feet if I pay enough.

Blessed lil Kim and Lady Gaga because waa classless- harsh I know, but my jiin really does not like her or her music.

Fortunately I dont care for any masses- much less SOLs masses- I am more of an
vanguard
fan. In any case there is no indication that we are in fact better than the Jiin. Take it as a generic comparison of all the possibilities of her singing.

I see where your going with this if your headed towards the all music is haram route, but wow you really dislike this woman lol.