Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Double Tragedy for One Family!

Aaliyyah   

Went to the Janazah. May Allah swt have mercy on her soul. Inshallah her sister will learn to move on. Everything happens by Allah's will.

p.s Anyone know what the commotion beside the camera man was all about? I only heard one old man going "nacala gabadhaha edabta daran" and then he drives away?.were some girls fighting with the camera man?.

Wadani   

I know the deceased girls brother, and I knew one of the somali guys killed last week. This is a lot to swallow in such a short period of time. May Allah grant all of them Jannah, ameen.

Malika   

AUN - fartun.

This is why its called 'accident' - poor sister. How shocked must she be.

It can happen to anyone. I remember one day trying to park at work, but the parking was full so thought to park on the pavement, because one accelarated more trying to get on the pavement - the car just flew off, tried to brake but because I panicked I pressed the accelarator even more..endend up hitting a tree.swayed into parked car denting it deeply and , ripping the side of my car off.

Samir iyo imaan to the family - this is trully tragic.

chubacka   
:( SubhanAlllah. May Allah grant the family peace and patience, especially the sister. Sometimes things happen that defy words or understanding. :(

If the sister didn't lose her sanity or went in to shock then she's perfectly fine and will overcome this calamity. Inexperienced or bad drivers are dangerous no joke. Behold the result of this accident.

Abwaan   

Innaa Lillaahi, Wa innaa Ileyhi Raajicuun, Ilaah ha u naxariisto gabadha dhimatay, qoyskeedana samir iyo iimaan haka siiyo.

uchi   

I think young girls need more hours before they get thier license unfortunetaly. I have alot of sisters and each to thier own have smashed their car one way or another.

Blackflash;873047 wrote:
It's terrifying how quickly a life can change. She probably meant to pick her up, but hit her and accelerated as a result of panic (it happens to the best of us). I can't imagine what she and here family are going through right now.

From suuqa madoow in Koronto rumour mill (and I know the girls' hooyo), waxaa la yiri gabadha shilka ku geeriyootay and walaasheed gaariga watay gaariga ayee ku dhex jireen oo wada socdeen, but dagaal af ah dhex maray. Wey joojisay tan watay, tan kalena wey ka degtay. Iyadoo gaariga sii wato la hadal istiri, fariinka intee qabato meeshee ka rabtay ayee sheelaraha ku deysay. Waa shil.

Eebba ha u raxmado gabadha geeriyootay.

Raamsade   

uchi;873278 wrote:
I think young girls need more hours before they get thier license unfortunetaly. I have alot of sisters and each to thier own have smashed their car one way or another.

I would go further and say most girls should never be allowed to get behind the wheels. Have you see girls drive? Or park a car?

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;873295 wrote:
From suuqa madoow in Koronto rumour mill (and I know the girls' hooyo), waxaa la yiri gabadha shilka ku geeriyootay and walaasheed gaariga watay gaariga ayee ku dhex jireen oo wada socdeen, but dagaal af ah dhex maray. Wey joojisay tan watay, tan kalena wey ka degtay. Iyadoo gaariga sii wato la hadal istiri, fariinka intee qabato meeshee ka rabtay ayee sheelaraha ku deysay. Waa shil.

Eebba ha u raxmado gabadha geeriyootay.

So it all started with a fight? My goodness your own family how cruel :eek:

^^ Ok in that case my bad. If there was a fight between them I don't think it was an accident as some people are capable of doing anything. Without the fight I would have believed that it was an accident. There are plenty of people around who killed their families and lied about it. She could be lying to safe herself from further problems.