Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Day Johnny B Started To Pray...

Garnaqsi   

LOL @ NGONGE as an honorary atheist! :D

Raamsade;873308 wrote:
I would go to the wedding in my latest wig and pantaloons with marduuf in my right hand and Charles Darwin's Origin of Species in my left hand.

Brilliant! :D :D :D

Johnny B   

Thank you NGONGE for sparing me that quick thought , i've heard many "good news" in my days but this one was the best.

After having spent few minutes over what would i say to the lucky ******* if i ever met him, i could only come up with "warty butt".

Honestly, NG has an enormous khasnad for a mind. Wixii galaa kama soo baxaan.

I wonder if Serenity has seen this yet? LoL..dad badan baa dareemi lahaa shabuugeeda otherwise.

It was a lovely party and the boys should not feel bad for not being invited, it was a women's only kinda shindig.

May Allah bless my lovely Serenity's marriage and future. Amiin.

Johnny B   

^That is exactly rather 'the problem' with NGONGE than 'the certitude' with NGONGE, namely , having a 'khasnad' mind that collects but never recollects.

I see it as a problem just because it only gives him a "SOL-intellectual benefice" which is under constant attack from SOL's left wing politicians, while he should behold his newly won title, namely " SOL's honorary atheist ", at least until i finish my prayers for the girl we both love.

Having said that , i'm thankful that he never mentioned how i lured your madrasa teacher the day i took you to the virtual world. :P

/ps, I think Serenity has seen this. its just that her shabuug has became teethless, as her better half is doing great job while playing "the willing victim " ;)

I dont know where to begin...

... why didnt someone mention this post to me?

I'm both touched and tickled by NG's wild imagination! But really, did you have to invite the Godless into my thread? *smacks you on the head*. I think Johny is one of a kind but I'm not willing to share this spotlight with him. I need a revised congratulatory note!

Just to put the most important fact to right - I'm NOT 4 foot 2 inches tall - atleast a foot and an inch over that (the inch is always important!). I want to punch you NG for picking on my height! I'm even more aware of it as hubby is 6'3 (well... gotta give the kids a fighting chance eh? :P )

To the others who said congrats - many many thank you and ameen to all your duas :).