Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Day Johnny B Started To Pray...

Abtigiis   

Lucky man!

"Hadii gurii aad leedahay

Oo lagula eqel galay

Duco aan gaboobayn

Ayaan kugu galbinayaa" Johnny B + Abtigiis :D si wadar ah baan gabadha u wada jecleeyn!

Blessed   

Ameen to the adciyaa. He is indeed a lucky man to have a beautiful, kind and smart girl in his life.

Ng, it was more than bariis. :P

Juxa   

Ngonge iska daa warkaaaaa...........lets concentrate on Serenity's happy day now

Ibti i ate on your behalf and took lovely pictures for you as well, you were missed!

lol@blessed, haka waalin wiilka

Malika   

^Oh this is what you meant by 'aroos baanu leynahay'? ..

Amiiiiin to Ng dua's - masha'allah and mabrook to Serenity!

Raamsade   

^Blessed, walaal how can we say mabrook to someone who doesn't have the common courtesy to invite us to her wedding or at least make an official announcement on SOL. Doesn't she know some of us have put our whole life on hold pending her marriage announcement? Had she invited me I would've wholeheartedly accepted the invitation; I would go to the wedding in my latest wig and pantaloons with marduuf in my right hand and Charles Darwin's Origin of Species in my left hand.

Rudy, smell you aa? I hope for your own sake that you stick your nose up the right places.

Ngonge, your title nearly had my new pacemaker fail... don't scare me like that again. I thought Johnny B re-established diplomatic relations with Allah. If the Commander of the Faithless jumps ship willnilly, where does that leave the rest of us?

Buuxo   

This is great news. thanks for sharing Ngonge LOL.

Congratulations Serenity, May Allah bless your marriage with much happiness sistah . BarakAllahu lakuma wa baraka Alaykuma wa jama'a baynakumma fi khayr! Amin

Blessed   

Raamsade;873308 wrote:
^Blessed, walaal how can we say mabrook to someone who doesn't have the common courtesy to invite us to her wedding or at least make an official announcement on SOL. Doesn't she know some of us have put our whole life on hold pending her marriage announcement? Had she invited me I would've wholeheartedly accepted the invitation;
I would go to the wedding in my latest wig and pantaloons with marduuf in my right hand and Charles Darwin's Origin of Species in my left hand

LoooL. I doubt your own sister would have that level of qaab xumo at her wedding. You don't have to say mabrook haday kugu adagtahay, just setting the confused Rudy in the right direction.

Chimera   

Serenity is that sister who would disappear for decades and then suddenly attack you out of the blue like Assassin Creed, lolwut?

Congrats to the newlyweds!