Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

I started my....

Narniah   

Juxa when he bought me the socks I was very hesitant too accept it, but he insisted on it.

Malika that'd definitely scare him off, so far he's being professional with me. I hope I won't have to ever resort to that kind of complaint.

Ibtizam I didn't really buy him the drink, I already had it. It was actually mine I never got to drink it. After work, when I was heading out, I just placed it in his locker cause I knew he'd work until late. I just did that cause he always looks out for me, and I wanted to extend the courtesy that he has shown me. It really wasn't to pay back for the socks, but I do admit I felt weird about accepting them but now I don't anymore.:)

He has all the girls at my work chasing after him, he let me go home early a couple of times. You should see how the girls give me the evils when he talks to me. I think they all secretly like him and see me as a possible threat lol. Oh gosh I'm not even interested in him that way. I'm so aloof n nonchalant, I don't even notice him half the times. Unless he calls my name n even then It's all about work for me, I just wanna get things done and head home.

Lol @ is he arab or asian, that guy is half turkish/white. The other day he was like, you know my country is investing a heavily lot in your country. He even knows the name of our new president, this guy got his Somali politics on lock down for sure.:P

Guzel   

At least it is not some pensioner after you. I dont know what it is about me, but I seem to attract the pensioners wherever I work.

Congrats Narniah. First job + first paycheck - best feeling ever. Good advice from everyone too. Keep the Y-chromosomes away from you - they tend to complicate a good set up.

Juxa   

^^yep they do

we dont tend to thrive with macawislayaal around....ignore him and go for his job, isagaa ku nacaya