Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

President Mohamoud should tread carefully on the Issue of Secession

^^ The Preisident of Somalia can not give away an inch of Somalia. As for Warlord Siilanyu he can dream like the one buffoons before him and it will only ever be a dream.:D

Tallaabo   

Aaliyyah;872917 wrote:
Makhir, Awdal, iyo Khaatumo waxay aminsanyihiin somalia midnimadeeda in ay muqadas tahay. Umad walbana xaq bay u leedahay in ay tashato madaxwaynuhuna wuu ku saxsanaa marku yidhi cidna lama khasbayo. Reer waqooyi galbeedna lama khasbayo, yaguna cid ee khasbi karaan ma jirto. Shekada khasab la yidhaahdo way soo af jarantay.

So you conducted an opinion poll in Awdal, Eastern Sanaag, and Eastern Sool? Give us your findings and the statistics please madame pollster.

Tallaabo   

General Duke;872936 wrote:
^^^ It's your like who used to obey Siyad Barre and then his stooge Riyaale. Adeer no one will take secession seriously. But you can delude yourself here in SOl.
:D

Riyaale was our president and all the law abiding Somalilanders obey their presidents. But our heroes chased a bare-footed Siyaad Barre and his F@qash henchmen out of Somaliland permanently.

Tallaabo   

It seems the auther of this bacaac article is ignorant of the fact that the UN resolution concerns only Somalia i.e the former Italian colony and not the Somali Republic which lasted from 1960 until 1991.

Aaliyyah   

All the facts on the ground point out that people of khaatumo makhir and awdal want to be part of the somalia and support unity.

As for your second post let me tell you that your clan rebel group didn't chase anyone and the rebellion in the waqooyi galbeed ended in 88. And siyad barre's rule ended 1991 in muqadishu good three years later. 5 months after siyad bare's departure your rebel group came back from exile to hargaisa. I suggest you learn history as it is.

Duufaan   

General Duke;872659 wrote:
The Khatumo group should start convincing their "friends" in Mogadishu to convince their allies in Hargaysa to vacate the occupied areas.:

So your friendship with moqdisho ends if tolka do not get PM post! I remember you telling us your close relatioship with moqdisho folk but that when abdilaahe yusuf was in moqdisho. Faroole camp is one of main factor the reason Sl in lasanod.

However President Mohamoud is from a region where they did not contribute the liberation and sacriified made, so it is right to remind him to be carefull with secessions.

Carafaat   

Duufaan;873004 wrote:
So your friendship with moqdisho ends if tolka do not get PM post! I remember you telling us your close relatioship with moqdisho folk but that when abdilaahe yusuf was in moqdisho. Faroole camp is one of main factor the reason Sl in lasanod.

Its all about the PM kursi.

A_Khadar   

Tallaabo;872960 wrote:
It seems the auther of this bacaac article is
ignorant
of the fact that the UN resolution concerns only Somalia i.e the former Italian colony and not the Somali Republic which lasted from 1960 until 1991.

ooh the irony!

Tallaabo   

Aaliyyah;872997 wrote:
All the facts on the ground point out that people of khaatumo makhir and awdal want to be part of the somalia and support unity.

As for your second post let me tell you that your clan rebel group didn't chase anyone and the rebellion in the waqooyi galbeed ended in 88. And siyad barre's rule ended 1991 in muqadishu good three years later. 5 months after siyad bare's departure your rebel group came back from exile to hargaisa. I suggest you learn history as it is.

Your scholarly version of the SNM history is awe-inspiring.

LANDER   

Aaliyyah;872997 wrote:

:D ^