Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Relaunch of SOL xperteleven???

I was wondering if ppl are interested in playing again. Seems like years ago when the heat was on. I have to admit the football section SOL is not as excitin as it used to be, maybe this will do the trick..

N.O.R.F   

187, I think it was a good league so why not?

BG, it was an SOL fantasy league. I was the champ for 2 seasons running :D

Urban   

Saxib, I wanted to join the last time, but your season was already under way, and I was a new member as well so non of you payed attention to my pleas! :(

I might join this time.

^^^^You're definitly in this season, I think I Ngonge was the admin last time, but if we get enough ppl in I'll set it up. Contrary to Norf's quotes, he was more relegation material than championship material. I'm the one to watch out for!!!!

Urban   

Hey Ibtisam, of course you can join. You can be the first ever female assistant manager, and there's a role reserved for you at my future club.

Ibtisam   

^^^Urban you better duck before the rest of the boys turn up and start sling some mud! :(

I have the perfect dream team. But can someone explain how it all works or dig up the old thread. I wonder if it the same one on face book, where you can buy players from others and build up your team based on points, It was so long I can't even remember how it worked. redface.gif

Urban   

Ibtisam, I'm sure one of the brothers here can explain it better since they spent months playing the game.

Basically, you run your own football club like any manager would in real life, with limits. You set tactics before games, adjust training through out the season, buy and sell players to improve your team, etc etc, but it has nothing to do with real football leagues, everything is fictional as far as i know.

This is the link to the website.

Ibtisam   

Yeah it is the same one as FB. It takes time and effort to be good. Depends on when the season starts.

P.s. It is addictive, so be careful people. redface.gif

Fabregas   

I bet all of u here played Champ Manager. That was the most addictive game ever in history. Waxan ka baqaya in akhiro la igu weydiyo the amount of time i spent play that game! I once took coventry to champions league and some other low teams I cant remembe, big boyz!

So guys, since theres enough ppl interested to get the ball rolling and more to come later, I've set up the league. Were probably gonna have to start with just a few teams, in the first season but there'll probably be more joining once its in full swing. However we do need a minimum of 6 teams to start the league....

League ID = 171373

- Go to www.xperteleven.com

- set up your account(can use existing one if not new)

- join the league by entering the League ID