Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Qabiiliste is serious as Alshabab

These suicide bombers and those who preach trablism daily are in the same category. if your preaching in qabilsm doesn't kill

Someone today it will definately do harms in the future. Why people have yet to sideline these people who carry this disease

in our society? Or we all are like this ?

At least Alshabab can be dealt with but these who look like us ,talk like us yet preach hatred,cruelity, and isolation just

because they feel superior to other clans ,can't be dealt with. They pass on to thier children and so on.

As much the new goverment is chasing terrorist , they should also criminalize anyone preaching trablism than again Somali

Politics is built under trablism .

walalkiis i feel you but for us to deal with qabilsm, people have to see it as a problem first. qabil being such a big part of our lives and history people will not admit its a problem. one time i went to a small town in the middle of minnesota with a very small somali population, when i asked if they had a community center they told me they had more than 3. the reason why a small population had to have 3 community centers is because each qabil had one of their own. you can see how that not only caused us problems in past and present but also will probably do if we don't deal with it.

Somali philosopher;872189 wrote:
walalkiis i feel you but for us to deal with qabilsm, people have to see it as a problem first. qabil being such a big part of our lives and history people will not admit its a problem. one time i went to a small town in the middle of minnesota with a very small somali population, when i asked if they had a community center they told me they had more than 3. the reason why a small population had to have 3 community centers is because each qabil had one of their own. you can see how that not only caused us problems in past and present but also will probably do if we don't deal with it.

Is't that the reality , is the same everywhere even mosques