Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Sheikh Shariif behind the attacks?

As sheikh shariif left the office 3 attacks has occured, the first suicide attack against the president that failed, last nights mortar attacks and the 2 explosions today at Village can it be a coincedence or not? I mean When was the last time a mortar attack occured in Mogadishu or explosions like this i wouldn't be surprised if sheikh shariif was responsible for this or his staff you probably know why.

What do you guys think?

oba hiloowlow;871787 wrote:
Xaaji i just asked a simple question could be a coincedence or not?

There were several attacks when sharif was president in the capital remember the attack on the theater when sharif was president.

oba hiloowlow;871787 wrote:
Xaaji i just asked a simple question could be a coincedence or not?

Go front of the mirror and slap yourself will you ?

Degmooyinka Shibis Iyo Boondheere Oo Hoobiyaal Lagu Garaacey

September 20, 2012 12:12 0 Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Degmooyinka Shibis iyo Boondheere ayaa habeenkii xalay lagu garaacey hoobiyaal ama Moter, waxaana ku dhintey 5 qof oo rayid ah oo ay ku jirto Hooyo umul ah ama haysata ilmo yar, sidoo kale waxaa ku dhaawacmey 10 qof oo kale.

Saqdii dhexe ayey ahayd markii madaafiic aan bartilmaameed ahayn oo habow ah ay is qabsadeen Xaafadaha Shibbis iyo Boondheere.

Dadka Muqdisho ayaa muddooyinkii u danbeeyey ku raaxyesanayey nabad iypo caano iyaga oo ka nastey dhawaaqa madaafiicda aan loo meel dayin.

Dawladda ayaa ku eedaysey in ay madaafiicda soo rideen Kooxda al-Shabaab oo meelo kaga dhuumalaysanaya magaalada Muqdisho.

Xarkada al-Shabaab ayaa sheegtey in ay habeenkii xalay Madaafiic ku weerareen Madaxtooyada oo ku dhaw xaafadaha la garaacey waxayna iska fogeeyeen tii dadka shacabka ahaa ku dhintey.

Horseed Media

News Desk

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;871789 wrote:
There were several attacks when sharif was president in the capital remember the attack on the theater when sharif was president.

But he was not there, he's never where these things happen.

Oba, you are asking the right questions. ;)

oba hiloowlow;871791 wrote:
Xaaji true but so many attacks within 9 days hasn't occured in xamar in a long time

There were two attacks one last week and the other one today and some fighting in shibis and boondhere last night.

Time will tell Oba time will tell

Somalia;871794 wrote:
But he was not there, he's never where these things happen.

Oba, you are asking the right questions.
;)

Yeah remember hotel Shaamo, Hotel Muna, National Theater and the latest one in Hotel Jazeera? He was never there and never was any of his many gatherings ever attacked.. Its all a coincidence me thinks :D