Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Breaking news Two suicide bombers hit Somali capital

Xaaji Xunjuf;871761 wrote:
Jacayl baro i dont support Alshabaab been ha iga sheegin my very younger Brother is currently In xamar

I was reading the other thread dee ........... you forgot that miyaa ,, mise you're feeling for your brother now ? :D

oba hiloowlow;871762 wrote:
Walaalkiis are you focking insane yaa kaloo is qarxin lahaay

War kuwaan Alshabab mahan waa dad kale , you don't see what's going on

What thread about shabaab in kismayo well they're was just back in kismayo reporting the news there. But i don't want Kenya to attack kismayo because if they do they will fight in the city which will be more destructive. If shabab withdraws from kismayo peacefully that would be the best thing.

oba hiloowlow;871766 wrote:
walaalkiis caqli badan ma lihid im sorry yaa is qarxinayo oo aan aheyn Al shabaab?

go check somalimemo if u dont believe me war waxan arag

Don't be ciyaal think logical , if you observe what's happening is seems they target innocent civilians far away from Amisom

Or dowlada.why do they want to kill journalist and innocent folks ? Just see the pattern anyone can do such act and claim is Alshabab.

Just don't thin like rat in a cage more like human being who's capable of seeing the pattern

War Somalia ka lama rabo nabad iney ka dhacdo , Alshabab is just partly the problem . What you see is simple or warning for anyone who wants

go back to Somalia and make a difference

Xaaji Xunjuf;871769 wrote:
Wait 45 minutes Alshabaab will claim responsibility.

They would claim anything even if some mysterious asteroid hit the moon , they take responsibility

Walaalkis is a typical Somali believing in conspiracy theories why the hell would the IC or the rest of the wold be against Somalia's peace and stability there is only one insurgency group in Somalia and they're name is Alshabaab.

Mogadisho needs more security forces and capable police forces Amisom cannot fill all the vacuums.

Gabbal   

Ilaahay hau naxariisto waxii dhintay, gacan ka xaq daran ayaa dishay. This is another serious moment that shows the menace that lies still and just the work waiting be completed in the attempt to permanently neutralize the Al Shabaab menace.

Apophis;871777 wrote:
It's a form of narcissism I've encountered and it often goes like this: "They want to steal our oil" you have no proven reserves. "They want to take our women" there are 3+ billion women in the world, what's special about "your women" . "They hate us" why? and so forth....

Some Somalis believe they are an exceptional to the rest of the human race though, ironically, we are not too far from the bottom in terms of culture and achievements.

I guess you will be repeating your self many years to come, why an earth Alshabab stil active even though there is Amisom ,police,private militia and so call secret service in xamar ? Have you asked yourself what if this is not Alshabab but another bomb going off in Somalia , we been in war 20 plus years is easy to say problem does not stop just because we know there is extremist in our country , even before Alshabab there

Massive killings , clan warfare .

Somalia's problem is beyond our head and anyone who thinks they just resolve it or blame it on one group is small minded

Apophis;871801 wrote:
Why was there an almost daily suicide attacks/ bombs in Baghdad while occupied by the most sophisticated and well armed army the world has known?

But you're right, thereis still warlords and ex warlords everywhere but it's not in their MO to attack with suicide bombers.

These suicide bombers are new trend in the Islamic world , but what if others are involve , pay young kids or,man from must hunger hit

regions and simply ask them to put on vast filled with bombs without thier knowledge and simpily blow them off when they reach the target