Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Maxamuud Jaamac Xaamud declares his candidacy for PM of Somalia, [a good man]

Yunis, don't mock General Duke's ancestry suggestion, when the push comes to shove , you (yes Yonis) will be a Puntlander too.

Hamud is from Erigavo in origin.

Yunis   

^^at Erigavo - didn’t know that one. More reasons to institute ancestry.so portal. But, I couldn’t help it after GD classified a genuine puntlander with that ‘Ancestors’ clause, that is not in either me or shinbir's realm.

I wonder what the guys on international space station think when somalis on real life or internet argue about clan affairs and regional

disputes.

Abwaan   

The Zack;871525 wrote:
How does one "declare" their candidacy for the PM position? The position is appointed, not s/elected!

Malla yaabtay? I was about to ask that question and also where is Mr. Musharrax's CV? I saw this guy on a conference once. This was 2 days long and from what I observed I wouldn't recommend him to be appointed for the next Somali PM.

Never heard of him , who said he is from Sanaag region ?if so waa geed bestiis ah and Somalia deserves better me thinking. inaga dhaafa alla maqaadaha.