Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Somali Riwaayad

Aaliyyah   

Shaahu miyuu shaqo ahen Maya waa shaqo daciif ah. This lady would make a good daughter for that mom in the first clip that I posted.

Cabdi haybe waa qosol midhan

Wadani   

That wouldnt work, because labaduba waa naago kuluul. Tani malaha gacan ayayba hooyada ula tagi lahayd marka ninka loo diido lol. I just realized that the underlying theme in both clips is the same; materialistic women and impoverished men with no chance.

Aaliyyah   

The lady on the first clip can't be labelled a materialistic woman. She just wanted men who could take care themselves and inturn their wives. She had a bad experience with the husband of her first daughter which brought abt her extreme position and this was portrayed in a comedic light.

Wadani   

Ur right. Horta inu nini bilaash ku kaxaysto inantaada waaba qalad, so i definitely see where shes coming from especially considering wat happened to her first daughter. Its human nature not to value things that we get easily, markaa in ragga la xujayo oo xoogaha dhib loo marsiiyo ta ay doonayaan waa wax fiican oo marriagekaba save garayn kara in the long run. Hadii kale inantu waxay noqonaysa kliinigis jeebka uu ku sito oo kale, oo markuu dhowr jeer duufka iskaga siimiyo qashinka ayuu ku ridayaa lool.

Mustafe   

Lool@ cabdi habe one. Markuu cajiladda duubayaan ku qoslaa anigu. Aabahayna waanu kuu sheeg sheegnaa hooyadayna waan ku ogaysiinaa kulaha; classic.

Aaliyyah   

Wadani, well put. Although times have changed and people both men and women work and pay the bills. But, islamically there is more responsibility on the man to be able to provide for his family. If he can't do that, there is no need for him to think about marriage and responsibility. Qofku wa in uu horta isasoo dhisaa.

Mustafe, LOL. I love haybe. hoyadeed iyo abaheed bay aheed in uu usoo sheego markasu leeyahay abahay baan kuso shegaya. Loved it.

I also like the part in the second clip of hybe. Where she asks him to change the furniture. Markasu dhahaya adigu iyo alaabtu isku mar baa timaadeen haday duugowdey adna dee waad duugoday wa in lugu badala LOL.