Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Puntland citizenship cards is this Federalism ??

gooni   

Markii tiro koobku dhaco haday ku qanci waayaan tiradana waxay oron ba'aa war makuu dhabaa war soomaalida waan ugu badanahaye meelo badanoo la tagin baa jirta.

There is nothing wrong with having ID cards or driving licences. In fact its a good idea and a welcome step forward, our country has been an open gate to all kinds of foreigners and this will distinguish the Somalis from the outsiders roaming freely without regard for local laws in our motherland.

Abwaan   

Mooge;871081 wrote:
3635929211_b99e1d8846.jpg

Lool@Abwaan. Puntland needs State ID to stop criminal assassins.

I think those would be good reason for IDs and I support the idea. Yaan un dib laga hallayn qorshaha oon la siyaasadayn.

very good step forward I would say, those of you who have visited puntland recently noticed that they do ask ID cards at check points , i think security wise this very good step and also people will elect their leaders by voting having said that I'm not what is the plan for nearly 1 million internally displaced people in puntland who have settle down and have businesses here.

This should never be about clan though Puntland can accommodate every one and all Somalis and I hope the officials understand that.