Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

~Humbled~

Narniah   

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read my long story. I'm happy you enjoyed it. All your encouraging kind words meant a lot to me and JazakAllah khyr for the duas, May Allah bless you all in return for it ameen.:) I'm a little tired wait, maybe a lot! I can't quote every post:(, I wish I could personally all write you back.

I'll quickly address some of the lil questions I got asked. To those who are assuming the elderly man had bad intentions. Put yourself in that situation. Imagine yourself that old and in need. I'm pretty sure you'd want for someone to answer your call for help too and not judge you. Specially when your in a foreign country, far from home and of old age.

Why the old man didn't know how to cash out his own money from the atm machine? Who knows maybe he had eysight problem, maybe he was unwell. Or perhaps he couldn't read, Allahu Allam. It is part of the adab of a Muslim to make excuses for your fellow Muslim. I didn't think it was appropriate on my part to be as rude to ask him why he couldn't take out his own money. That never crossed my mind. All I cared about is that I could offer him the help he needed. That's all that mattered to me. I'm glad I did that, however hard it seemed, Alhamdulilah. As you have all read, it had a major impact on me and It's something that I find hard to convey into words, but I tried so hopefully you felt what I was trying to say.:)

Chimera, I'm glad your safe and out of harm. That was scary to read. Stay safe and I hope that never happens to you again Inshallah.

Alpha Blondy;870884 wrote:
******************please respect the rules of the website and stop insulting other nomads*************************

I'm deeply shocked and very disappointed in my behaviour towards a fellow nomad. Narniah, please forgive me as I have committed a grievous crime against you. this has caused serious damage to the different sections of my humanity. this behaviour is most unlike me and now i'm fully aware of my actions but was in a mentally impaired state at the time of writing those awful tirades. please forgive me for my regretful actions and i hope we can be friends.

chubacka   

^ Big brother syndrome heh?

It might sound ironic but it seems its much safer for a somali girl to be out walking on her own at night on the streets of London, than for a somali boy. Adam alhamdulliah nothing happened, sounded terrifying.

raula   

chubacka;871411 wrote:
^ Big brother syndrome heh?

ma aragte..aint he humble beryahaan..need to check what's on his Kool-Aid cup :D

Narniah   

*Blessed;871082 wrote:
Thats nice of you Narnia, my mum does the bank card thing, I'm always telling her off about it.

I like odayaasha but wouldn't trust young Somalis as I was once attacked by a Somali drunk AFTER I helped him out, this skinny, dirty thing demands that I give him my number and when I tell him to eff off, he grabs my hands and tries to press me against the wall, I some how manage to push him and to my surprise like a rag doll he just falls to the ground, bal maxaa kalifay? Istupidh fool! .

Aww@ your mom Blessed lol.

Where I live there aren't many Somalis. I'm sorry about what happened to you, must have been terrifying for you. Good on you though that you pushed him. What an Idi0t|!

Something similar happened to my Sister in New Zealand. She was crossing the street and this Somali man grabbed her hand just like that, and wouldn't let go off her. She was scared and screamed. A Maori guy the size of Dwayne Douglas came to her rescue. Thank god he made him let go off her hand. Turned out the guy was mentally ill.

Faarax-Brawn;871346 wrote:
Good job narniah...next time,dont ever walk home alone in the dark, ever.

I never walk alone at night, I came from school and spent most of the evening revising and researching for my assignment. I usually get a ride from my family. You are right, it's not worth it.

Thanks bro, and welcome back to the forum. I haven't seen you post.

Chimera   

*Ibtisam;870827 wrote:

Adam :eek: :eek: Take care!!!!!!! and dont walk in dark corners for god sake!!!!! lool at someone dedicating a thread to you and we would not even know it was Adam.
:(
Im feeling so sad now
:(

LOL, don't be, it wasn't my time to go, that was obvious. Its strange though that they were afraid to make the first move despite outnumbering me. I think because I dropped my food and stood my ground, instead of running; it send some kind of psychological schock-wave into their brain translating into "maybe we're messing with the wrong guy'', evendo the odds were stacked in their favour.

I fully support Somali gangs now, this would never happen to me in a Somali stronghold lol.

UZTAAD   

so you look like Arab which Arabs you like like Yemenis, Sudanese , Iraqi or Egyptian. you seem to be over emphasizing that you look more Arab than Somali , I think Somalis are more beautiful than of most of the Arabs therefore you do not need to look like an Arab. any way thanks for the help you extended the elder man it is human nature to help each other

Wadani   

I dont see how she was overemphasizing that she looks more Arab than Somali. She only mentioned it because it was relevent to what she was talking about. But I do agree with you 100 % that Somalis on average are more attractive than Arabs.

Narniah   

UZTAAD;871744 wrote:
so you look like Arab which Arabs you like like Yemenis, Sudanese , Iraqi or Egyptian. you seem to be over emphasizing that you look more Arab than Somali , I think Somalis are more beautiful than of most of the Arabs therefore you do not need to look like an Arab. any way thanks for the help you extended the elder man it is human nature to help each other

I think your question is inappropriate. So I won't even answer it. What I look like isn't suppose to be what you should have carried from my story. I hope you learn the meaning of the word overemphasizing cause you obviously are using it out of context.

Tnx Wadani for clearing that up.

UZTAAD   

Narniah;872744 wrote:
I think your question is inappropriate. So I won't even answer it. What I look like isn't suppose to be what you should have carried from my story. I hope you learn the meaning of the word overemphasizing cause you obviously are using it out of context.

Tnx Wadani for clearing that up.

haye walaal ka raalli noqo haddad dhibsatay , waa run afgaalka waa la iga badshaa . tan kale waxaa jira dad badan oo carabta ka daba dhacay qaar leh carab baa na dhashashay iyo qaar leh carab baan u ekahay lol . sayidka baa nagala dardaarmay caraba markuu l ahaa maandhow catowg iga daa carabi waa naage.