Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Shocking so sad my allah have mercy on her soul

Burcad Koonfur Afrikaan ah oo Gabar Soomaaliyeed oo uur lahayd kufsi iyo dil ugu geystay Magaalada Port Elizabeth

Isniin, September 17, 2012 (HOL) — Gabar Soomaali ah oo lahayd uur sagaal bilood ah ayaa lagu dilay magaalada Port Elezaberth ee dalka Koonfur Africa kaddib markii kooxo huubeysan ay u galeen guriga ay ka degenayd magaaladaas.

Dhaqaatiirta Koonfur Afrika ayaa caddeeyay inta aanan la dilin gabadha in la fara-xumeeyay isla markaana ay rag badan u galmoodeen; iyagoo markii dambe u yeeray booliska daabaca faraha kuwasoo iyagana sheegay inay heleen faro rag kuwaasoo baaritaan lagu sameynayo si loo helo kuwii ay ahaayeen.

Waa dhacdo xanuun badan isla markaana noqonaysa tii labaad ee kufsi lagula kaco haweeney Soomaaliyeed; iyadoo Soomaalida Koonfur Africa aysan weli illaawin hooya Soomaaliyeed iyo saddex caruur ah oo ay dhashay oo sidan oo kale loogu dilay dalka isla magaalada Port Elezaberth.

Hadaba qaar ka mid ah madaxda Jaaliyada Soomaalida Koonfur Africa oo aan kula kulanay Cape Town ayaa sheegay in ay aad ugu xunyihiin isla markaana fariin u diray Dowlada South Africa iyo Tan Soomaaliya.

Guddoomiyaha jaaliyadda banaadiriga ee Koonfur Afrika, Muuse Muudde Afrax ayaa sheegay inay aad ugu xun yihiin isla markaana dadkii sameeyay falkaasi lasoo qabto lana horkeeno sharciga.

Sidoo kale, Maxamed Cabdi Maalin oo ku magac-dheer Sanka kana mid ah madaxda jaaliyadda Soomaaliyeed ee Koonfur Afrika ayaa dowladda dalkaas ugu baaqay inay wax ka qabato falalka noocan oo kale ah kuwaasoo xad-dhaaf noqday, maadaama loosoo dhigtay hablaha Soomaaliyeed.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee Soomaalida ku nool dalka Koonfur Afrika ayaa maalin kasta maqlaya ama arkaya wax ku cusub isla markaana iyagoo niyad-jabay iyo quus ka jooga inay dalkaas kusii noolaadaan.

Buuxo   

Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicun.

Bloody cawaans ,Somalida waa inay iskaga soo cararaan south Africa ,maalin walbe midba lagu qashta!

Tallaabo   

^ Far from being a rainbow nation, its the land of the last remaining Neanderthals. Except the few good individuals most of its blacks deserve to be put back in Apartaid. They should be put in zoo with the baboons. If all the whites and Asians leave South Africa, the blacks will go back to doing what they do best, which is eat their sh!t. May Allah bless the soul of the victim.

Tallaabo;870656 wrote:
^ Far from being a rainbow nation, its the land of the last remaining Neanderthals. Except the few good individuals most of its blacks deserve to be put back in Apartaid. They should be put in zoo with the baboons. If all the whites and Asians leave South Africa, the blacks will go back to doing what they do best, which is eat their sh!t. May Allah bless the soul of the victim.

Hadaynu Soomaali nahay inaga mooyaanee cid kale' halkaa inamay dhigin. Wax weyn ayay dalkeena iyo dadkeena ka sheegaysaa inay maanta Soomaali u qaxdo dalka Koonfur-Afrika oo sanad kasta lagu dilo 20,000 oo qof, 20,000 kale'na la dhaawaco ama "attempted murder" lagu sameeyoo.

Lax waliba halkay is dhigtaa lagu gowracaa (oo laxda lagu metelaayo ummada Soomaaliyeed).

All the tribalist online psuedo-politicians of SOL waxaa leeyahay these are the side-effects of tribalism, kala-qaybin, isku-*** iyo dagaal fidin.

raula   

^^^indeed. AUN

Tallaabo-ironic since you are still bound to that "dark continent" by characterization & literally :rolleyes: take it easy & qarasta iska deji!

Aaliyyah   

*Buuxo*;870588 wrote:
Inaa lilaahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicun.

Bloody cawaans ,Somalida waa inay iskaga soo cararaan south Africa ,maalin walbe midba lagu qashta!

I agree with you hun. But, I guess it is not that easy when they been living there for over 20 years. But, they should move to somewhere else. I been hearing crazy stories of that place.

Alle ha u naxarisato marxumada. I am also assuming the baby died too - marka alle ha u naxaristo. Sabar iyo iiman to the family.

Tallaabo   

Bluelicious;870693 wrote:
What happened translation please. If only Google translated Somali.

Its time you learn some Somali, don't you think?

Tallaabo   

OdaySomali;870666 wrote:
Hadaynu Soomaali nahay inaga mooyaanee cid kale' halkaa inamay dhigin. Wax weyn ayay dalkeena iyo dadkeena ka sheegaysaa inay maanta Soomaali u qaxdo dalka Koonfur-Afrika oo sanad kasta lagu dilo 20,000 oo qof, 20,000 kale'na la dhaawaco ama "attempted murder" lagu sameeyoo.

Lax waliba halkay is dhigtaa lagu gowracaa (oo laxda lagu metelaayo ummada Soomaaliyeed).

All the tribalist online psuedo-politicians of SOL waxaa leeyahay these are the side-effects of tribalism, kala-qaybin, isku-*** iyo dagaal fidin.

I agree. Most Somalis are also adhiyullahi baraar.

Tallaabo   

raula;870678 wrote:
^^^indeed. AUN

Tallaabo-ironic since you are still bound to that "dark continent" by characterization & literally :rolleyes: take it easy & qarasta iska deji!

I don't mean all the Africans. Of course we are also African. I am talking about the apes in the Southern part of the continent.

Mario B   

Bluelicious;870693 wrote:
What happened translation please. If only Google translated Somali.

A a nine month pregnant Somali lady got killed after being raped in her own home by armed South Africa savages. I hope those savages d!ck fall off as they die a terrible death sometime in the near future.:mad:

Mario B;870720 wrote:
A a nine month pregnant Somali lady got killed after being raped in her own home by armed South Africa savages. I hope those savages d!ck fall off as they die a terrible death sometime in the near future.:mad:

Thanks Mario :)

In her home subhanallah what a cruel murder but then again South Africa is the most dangerous country in the world. You're never safe not even in your own home.

Tallaabo - You're so greedy helping me out wouldn't kill you and I will learn with time just not today.

Mario B   

^ This is the second murder in as many weeks in which a Somali woman has been killed in similar circumstances. The previous woman [AUN] was a mother of three.:(

Mario B;870725 wrote:
^ This is the second murder in as many weeks in which a Somali woman has been killed in similar circumstances. The previous woman [AUN] was a mother of three.
:(

Why do Somalis even live in South Africa knowing the dangerous circumstances and being a country where racism still exists and is practiced widely. You hear all of these horror stories but yet that doesn't stop some from still moving to that country.