Sign in to follow this  
Nur

e-Nuri Opticians, Where believing is seeing!

Nur   

2003 eNuri Inc.

One, Tawheed Tower,

Baseerah Observatory Laboratories

Garasbaalley Business Incubators,

Garasballey, 20225

Somalia

Presents

Nurtel Opticians (e-Nuri)

Where believing leads to Seeing

As a response to Brother DARMAN and other brothers like Entrepreneur, and sisters like Rahiima and Raxmah, who have encouraged me to open my business on this site, here is the first imaginative production for this season, exclusively on Somaliaonline. Others will follow inshAllah.

After successful business launches in the area of Navigation maps, Fine Foods and consumer electronics, such as the Road Map To Paradise and the sales pitch for the Qiyaama Calculators. We are happy to announce yet another interesting business venture to address an acute visionary need for the Somali Nomads worldwide.

Many Somali Nomads who have migrated to the west since the great Nomadic uncivil wars found themselves confined in a three dimensional world comprising of walls and apartments, living like birds in contrast with the open green Savannah pastures, camels and the blue skies, instead, these Nomads are placed in boxes known as apartments, hooked to TV and the Wide World of Walwal, staying up all night blinded with the glitter of lights emanating from the automobiles, TV Computer terminals, street lights and the list goes on and on. Add to this the regimen of reading a Nomad is tortured with on a daily basis which took the place of the Nomads pure oratory curriculum. All these new changes in the lives of these Nomads have caused a severe vision problems that severely impaired their perceptions, and forced many Nomads to use the wrong glasses and frames of reference to view the world around them and as a result added to their misery and pain as they aimlessly go through life without a definite purpose.

And although these wrongfully prescribed eye glasses make some of them look very scholarly and sophisticated from the outset, deep inside, these camel herders, are suffering from a split personality as a result of the blurred double vision their current glasses offer, a love of this worldly glitter and a yearning to their faith and maker, conflicting requirements indeed.

So in recognition of this myopic mess, Nurtel Corporation has embarked on developing a unique product line for this market segment, and as a result Nurtel (A Single Nomad owned and operated Holding Company based imaginatively in the Garas Baalley Technology Corridor) is opening a new business line, on-line @ Somaliaonline to cater to this growing market segment.

In our initial business plan SWOT analysis, we have identified the following Strengths found in Nurtel Corporation:

1.A broad familiarity with Nomadic life style as the Chief Executive himself has actually herded camels as a kid in the Mudug Baadiye and drank many a Haroob of Fresh Squeezed Camel Milk.

2. Success in selling other products to Nomads like iimaan Calculators, Hasanaat Restaurant, and Road-map to Paradise. Allahu akbar wa Lilaahil hamd.

3. A well known brand name and reliable products spanning 6 years and successfully proven in Somali and non Somali Markets.

We have also identified the following weaknesses

1. Lack of resources ( specially time, I need your prayers)

2. One man show, company is fueled by a single Nomad in dire need of Barakah and powerful iimaan engine.

3. Nomad himself suffers from Myopia.

In light of the above strengths and weaknesses, we have identified the following opportunities:

1. Hundreds of thousands of Nomads with vision problems

2. A high rate of return starting day one of the operation

3. The first mover advantage, the first online vision correction service

But, to be diligent, we recognize the following threats:

1. competition by fake vision correction products sold by blind Somalis as agents of blind westerners products for perception modification.

2. Complacency of Nomads who have no incentives to share these good visionary products with friends and family.

Our target customers:

Online Somali Nomads (Half Somalis like me included) in all continents, all age groups, tribal affiliations, genders (Normal Ones Only!), social status, educational and income levels, who suffer from vision problems.

Our product line:

1. Nurtel Baseerah line: Allah and Aakhirah lenses ( Many designs to be released soon)

2. Nurtel designer Purpose of life Frames: ( works best with Baseerah line lenses)

3. Nurtel advanced peace frames : (add-on for improving relationships with self, friends and Family)

4. Nurtel ( Qurrat Acyun): Virtual 3D Day of judgement Visualizer

5. Nurtel iimaan contacts lenses: (to stick to iimaan once found, to be cleaned with tears at night)

6. Nurtel Kindness Magnifying Lenses: ( magnifies needs of those less fortunate, so you can notice to sympathize and offer help)

Our product development department is also busy developing new cutting edge technologies to be released in the next three years after revenues

from the present product line start flowing in to make investors happy by paying happiness dividends.

Our locations:

Somaliaonline will be the exclusive point of purchase of all Nurtel Vision correction products. The moderator, Libaaxan-San-Ka-taabte, a brave young man who dares to taunt and touch the nose of a hungry lion is an example of the potential of Nomads if they are given the opportunity and the right challenge. This is a rare opportunity for Somaliaonline Nomads to invite all of their blind friends who are lured to fake and confusing optician websites so that we do not upset relatively healthy viewers like sister Lateafah ( she almost lost her vision after unintentionally viewing bad material on this site)

Because Nurtel owner himself is a nomad ( Garab Rarato) you should be warned that in case Br. Nur senses lack of interest in this ophthalmic business, he can pack up and go to look for a better shopping mall to set up his business, so it is important that Nomads do not pass up this lifetime opportunity. we need to make this business venture a success, so invite all of your friends, InshAllah we are going to do a lots of vision correction.

Our Customer Service Department:

Our products and customer service subscribe to Amanah Standards, the highest in the Universe, a standard even the mountains declined to subscribe to for its stringent requirements and rules, but out of ignorance, Nurtel Opticians accepted the challenge, so help yourself with a better vision by helping poor Nur meet the challenge.

How to pay for this service:

1. You make a lot of duaa for Brother Nur

2. You share your new vision frames with loved ones!

Nur

2003 eNuri Visionaries

To believe is To See ( Akhira and Allah)

-------------------------------------------------

By the way, after reading above that I am a half Somali, as a critical reader, You must be wondering how can Nur grow up in Somalia, yet have half cast Somali lineage? well, you want to know what is my other half, Is my mom Cambodian, Chinese, Hawsa, or just a remnant of the American Peace Corps? well the answer is simple, my other half is also Somali.( Looool, Be careful when reading Nurtel Posts)

But my grandmother was a ......................................................That is a different story altogether

hey nur, when i was in xamar, i had friend who was .5 Cambodian! his name was ismael! do u know him! i kinda lost in touch with him over the years! if u know him ask him, he remembers his friend in la and the dutch gal! lol...

LuCkY   

How to pay for this service:

1. You make a lot of dua for Brother Nur

2. You share your new vision frames with loved ones, how cute!

I'LL make sure to do this.Make sure you keep on enLightening us.Im gonna need those new eye gLasses you are offering,I wouLd Like to correct Me poor oLd impaired vision.

Nur   

Salaams Rudi

No, I have not met any half Somalian of Cambodian origin in Xamar , but I met them in Nairobi.

I see you have posted a controversial topic about Hijab, I have a different approach to answer this problem so please take it with a grin, do not get upset as I will be using your screen name as one of my mock vision impaired patients, enjoy the show.

Nurtel Opticians Contiuned

Nurtel is back with some good news, Like we say in Somali " Waan soo socdaa kow dheh, War wanaagsanna waan sidnaa laba dheh"

After browsing the Islam pages, and peeking deep into the blueprint of the thought processes of some of the writers, Nurtel Opticians as usual has set out a plan to properly diagnose, analyze and modify the behavioral seeds that manifest themselves in the erratic and unfocused suggestions of some the writers on these boards.

The initial diagnoses of the ailments that had afflicted Somalis on these boards is constantly pointing at a Chronic Vision problem. As we are all aware, a good vision is a requirement for for a sound assessment of reality which in turn will fuel the mind or the ( Baseera) with reliable information that can be used to issue the appropriate judgments to deal with this universe.

So, Nurtel and its investment wing, Nurtel Spiritual Capital is launching a new Business Unit to add a value to the existing Nurtel Business Portfolio ( Refer to other NT Write-ups on these Somaliaonline pages)

We are launching Nurtel Opticians and in the next few weeks we hope to examine the vision problems of most of the patients on these pages and depending on their willingness and cooperation, Nurtel Lens crafters will prescribe and issue a good pair of lenses, so we can all see eye to eye on most fundemental issues like Hijaab.

Our patients depending on the severity of their eye sight ailment, vary from blind, to mildly unfocused, Allah SWT says about the serious patients:

" Wa taraahum yandhuruna ileyka wa hum laa yubsiruun"

Meaning, "you see them looking at you yet unable to see you"

Allah also says about them : "Lahum Acyunun Laa Yubsiruuna Bihaa"

"They have eyes that do not help them see"

As for the mildly unfocused patients, Allah SWT says:

" Idaa massahum taa ifun minal sheitaani tadhakaruu, fa idaa hum mubsiruun"

Meaning: when Satan corrupts their perception, they wake up and remember ( Allah) and they begin seeing ( Again)

Because the vision deseases that we are about to cure do not attack the eyes, rather it blinds the perception of reality known in Quraan as ( BASEERAH)

Allah SWT says: " Fa innahaa laa tacmil absaar wa laa kin tacmil quluub allatii fis Suduur"

" they do not blind the eye-vision, rather, they blind the hearts ( Baseerah) that are in the chests"

In this thread, I am dedicating my services to correct Vision Problems which is affecting the lifetime mission of the patients on these boards.

Lifetime Mission is the purpose for which we are here an now, But because the vision is so blurred beyond recognition for some patients and gradually blurring for others due to several factors, I would appreciate if all my readers can come forward to admit if they indeed have the vision ailment symptoms just like I and and another reader, Lucky have admited above , because the first step in regaining a good vision is to admit to having a problem in the first place.

As we open our doors to the public amid fanfare and spot lights pointing to the heavens for guidance, we are happy to announce some of our patient reluctant volunteer today.

Mr Rudy: The Anti Hijaab Activist from the Soon to break away Republic of California ( earth Quake)

Because it is our opening day, this patient will be examined for free, We hope that as he walks out of our examination room, that he will notice the flower pot in our office and decide to smell and see the the deeper meaning of what Hijaab is all about. Because if he fails to focus on the drivers of the Hijaab, it will be difficult for him to see the importance of the Hijaab.

Our Office secretary, Idil is calling Mr. Rudy to come in for examination:

Idil: Subax wanaagsan Rudy, How can we help you today?

Rudy: Well, I saw your ad in the Somalivisison Magazine, after reading an article by Nur, I knew that it is about time to reexamine my vision again, for the last ten years, I was driving my life with bad vision without realizing how far away I have drifted from reality, amazingly, I have followers who are following me with zeal and others who are on my tail ( which I wiggle for fun) out of curiosity in Somaliaonline.

Idil: Mr Rudy, Please fill this form and the physician will see you soon.

Rudy: Here walaal I am done, can I ask you a question, Why do you have to wear this Hijaab?

Idil: Mr. Rudy, Please proceed to Vision evaluation room you will find out why, Br. Nur is waiting for you.

Nur: Subax wanaagsan Rudy, how is Orange county

Rudy. Subax wanaagsan Nur, OK I guess, I am having vision problems with the Hijaab, I know I do not have to wear it but I feel sorry for those sisters who have to.

Nur: We have to do a series of tests before we can worry about your problem with the Hijaab, so please go to room 5 and ask siter Habiiba in the Hijaab again , to give you iimaan basics examination to evaluate the level of stains on your heart? it is a simple test but do not take it lightly it is a diagnostic test to evaluate the accuteness of your vision problem.

Rudy: What? I have iimaan, wachatalkingabout?.

Nur: please be cool, just take the test, if you like iimaan so much, rest assured that our clinic will help you care for it, but leave the assessment to professionals, we know what we are doing.

Nur: well let us see what we can do, put on these lenses, close the left eye, what do you see?

Rudy: I see Butt shaking (loool), I think that is soo funny.

Nur: Go on, now I am adding another lense, what else do you see?

Rudy: I see, that butt shaking is worthless

Nur: that is good, now let us add a new lens to your other eye, now look carefully, What else do you see?

CB: I see a purpose for everything, But I can't quite figure out what is my purpose in life?.

Nur: Well, do not worry about that for now, I will give you a prescription that will help you see your Purpose in life, but let us diagnose your other vision problems. Look at these images what do you see now?

CB: Wow, it is amazing, I see the following:

I see the beauty of modesty, clean living, family values, wow, it is so beautiful I do not want to stop, How could I have missed this great outlook in life while I am around people who are enjoying this vision of life?

Well let us stop here for today, your next appointment is on Monday morning at 9:00am

To be continued.......

Nur

Nurtel Opticians

Where Beleiving leads to seeing

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

MashaAllah.....i specially like the rudy and the hijaab predicament....nice resolution,,

keep up the good work@ brother nur, and may Allah reward u ..amiin

Nur   

Assalamu Calaykum Walaalayaal

In this thread We have discussed the vision problem that most Somalis suffer, since a good vision is a must to feel the world around us, unless we see the same world, we will always disagree, so the only way to close tghe gaps that make us differ is to look issue from one point of view, that of Allah SWT manifested in Quraan and sunnah,because unless we look things through Quraan and Sunnah we will always disagree.

Before I add more creative writeups to this thread, I would appreciate if camel boys and camel girls can add to this thread, specially the Childreb of Saints ( Dhal Awliyo) rpresented here by Entreprenuer and others

Nur

Coloow   

Another masterpiece from Nuur (Saaxib rest assured that your holistic approach is changing the qulub of this soon to be dameer farmer).

I have a very hectic schedule these coming days . However, I will, Allah willing be contributing to this thread in the near future.

I have read your SWOT analysis. Nortel inc has succeeded in its pull and push strategies to reach to the sophisticated customers who are aided by the transparency that the digital technology offers.

Nortel Inc has several challenges which eminate from the Xirtii sheikh Nuur xuseen and the more sophisticated Xir of sheikh sheydhaan and Casri.

I remember when I was growing up in garamgaramland the most respected person was Macalinka quraanka. The macalinka (nb this term was used in Mareerland as ilbaxnimo- the true macalin was called reer baadiye) had a special place in the minds of the reer garamgaram. Apart from having the ability to make the hearts of garoob, geesxer, geeshaanti, he had the power of passing on knowledge. In most cases this macalin quraan was also taught by another macalin quran whose understanding of the holly book(the store of Nortel) was limited.

In view of this garamgramland became home to kitaab gaabloowyaal. These were people who made the book a nexus of traded dependencies (they found that transalating and intepreting would make them millionaires (an old uncle of mine was for instance reported to have gone deep in the heart of garamgaramland armed with a digri(song) whose lyrics could be:

"Sacrifice a fat sheep in our honour if you want to book a place in janah)

Give us the flesh of the sheep if you want God to spare you his wrath

Make sure no part of the sheep (including the liver, the chest, and legs) remains uncooked because they would bring you poverty

Give us the a few more sheep to take with us .. etc

Something happened in garamgramland as well as neigbouring Garas, qansax and quraclands. people had the opportunity to integrate with scholars (some of them were gardhuubs- very talented and gifted- but lacked the pedagogical skills i.e communication skills)

Since the onslaught of these new jeesh, reerka nabad ma ahayn. Dogma and polarization. You were either with them or against them.

Back to the new reality: the internet which I am sure would be the new moowlac for Nurtel is home to the above groups and even worse the qoowmul gaalo.

They would do anything to create for themselves competitive strategies to lure customers that are easily convinced........ the old good somali words of Digtoonada JAAleyaalow comes to my mind...

Anyway bro, I have to rush but insha allah Nortel would flourish...

I would be more than willing to be an apprentice!

Nur   

Entreprenuer Bro.

MaasaAllah, I enjoyed reading your response, humorous and wise, here is a suggestion;

Since you are from Garamgarm land, and an entreprenuer who never misses a good opportunity, I was wondering if you could open up a franchise of Nurtel Opticians in Garmgaram land, before Madax Karankor business delegation knocks on my door. If you are interested to take an advantage of this opportunity, you need to:

1. To do a feasibility study of the number of vision impaired customers ( including Kitaab Gaablow)

2. segment them to different levels so that we can target each segment with appropriate products to maximize our revenue model.

3. Size up the competition ( Xerti Sheikha Kitaab gaablowyaasha) and do some competitive analyses on their tactics and long term strategies.

4. Identify prime locations in Garamgaram land, Shopping Malls and Suuqyaasha reer Madax Karankor

5. Manpower (With Correct Vision)

6. And an assessment of your finances ( we have a Riba free Islamic Muraabaxa plan, if you qualify pending the feasibility analyses)

7. And finally a Busines Plan and your Financials.

Let me know when you are ready to start your vision correction business in garamgaram Land. Nurtel Opticians will be happy to open up in Shopping Malls in Garamgaram land.

Nur

Nurtel Opticians

As Far As Your Heart Can See

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

Thnx.Nur how can we contribute to the thread?Maybe coming up with questions,adding creative storyLines Like you did or did you have something eLse in mind?

Rahima   

Another masterpiece Nur, JZK! smile.gif

Unfortunately, there is not much I can add but rest assured as always I shall keep you in my ducas and share this with my fellow brothers and sisters.

Nur   

Salaams Brothers and sisters.

As we have seen ( with our baseerah) not everyone see eye to eye to what we hold to be absolute XAQQ, because these people are suffering from vsison deseases that blind the perception of reality and the abstract.

As we've said, some of these patients have limited impairment, some have severe vision impairment and yet others have a fundemental terminal illness, they are legally blind, Allah SWT refers to them in Quraan as CUMYUN, BLIND. As a result they often stuble and fall in thier quest for reason.

One such group are the agnostics, and below is an old article I wrote a year and a half ago ( with some editing).

Enjoy reading:

AGNOSTICS

An agnostic, is by nature a person whose communications wires have corroded due to stains that have accumalated over the years for leading an animal life. ( every time a human commits a sin, his perception lenses are tainted with a dark dot that the more sins he commits the draker the entire perception Baseera lens gets)

An agnostic is a slave to his desires which leads him to cause mischief on land and sea ( when the verse about mischief on land and sea was revealed some 1400 years ago, ther was no TITANIC Ship and the Fisq being committed in those luxury yachts like the giant Sun Viking seafaring in Allah's oceans of the Bahamas).

Baseerah in Arabic means a sense that enables people to see without their eyes. It is thru Baseerah that we Muslims and new reverts are able to see the beauty of our faith and Deen, but unfortunately an agnostic fails to see because her perception and sensing electronics do not function properly so she fails to see the obvious because she is sick. So agnostics instead of seeking help, tthey try to change reality to fit their lusts intsead of changing their lifestyle so that their perception can focus on reality to seek their maker and make peace with him.

It is not only the logic that they fail to understand, rather, they lack a crucial glow of light in their hearts that is limiting their perception of facts they witness. The Quraan describes them as blind, dumb etc. Other instances, they are described as living dead, due to their lack of this sensory perception. Allah SWT says:

" A fa man kaana meytan fa axyeynaahu wa jacalnaa lahu nuuran yamshii bihi finnaasi, kaman huwa fi dhulumaati leysa bi khaarijin minhaa?"

" How about a person who was DEAD so we made him alive ( with guidance of Islam) and we provided for him light with which he walks among people, ( is he like) he who dewells in darkness knowing no way out?"

A joke I read some time ago goes like this:

Two campers go out at night and camp in the wilderness. At midnight one of them wakes his friend up and asks him : look up there, What do you see?

" I see the gallaxies, the stars, the marvel of creation ......etc." his friend responds

Then the friend asks: "What do you see" ?

"Our tent is stolen". His friend responds you stoopid,

As you can see, the two campers have two different perspectives, one is focused on the universe and its construction the other is focused on the ceiling of the tent, which is missing in this case.

Likewise, people with no belief like the agnostics are short sighted, they are only focused to this life while they are totally oblivious of the life to come, Allah SWT says"

" Yaclamuuna dhaahiran minal xayaatil dunyaa wa hum canil aakhirati ghaafiloon"

"They know the superficial aspects of this present life, while they are oblivious to the life to come"

Islam is addressing the universe and the origin of man and his final abode, whereas agnostics are focused on the material ceiling and as a result can not see beyound. Their Baseerah has corroded beyound repair due to their sins and corrupt lifestyle which supports injustice toward fellow man and injustice to their own souls by denying their souls happiness they can attain thru submission to the superior Sovreign Allah SWT.

Baseera in action

Nur

Khayr   

Baseerah in Arabic means a sense that enables people to see without their eyes. It is thru Baseerah that we Muslims and new reverts are able to see the beauty of our faith and Deen, but unfortunately an agnostic fails to see because her perception and sensing electronics do not function properly so she fails to see the obvious because she is sick. So agnostics instead of seeking help, tthey try to change reality to fit their lusts intsead of changing their lifestyle so that their perception can focus on reality to seek their maker and make peace with him.

It is not only the logic that they fail to understand, rather, they lack a crucial glow of light in their hearts that is limiting their perception of facts they witness. The Quraan describes them as blind, dumb etc. Other instances, they are described as living dead, due to their lack of this sensory perception. Allah SWT says:

" A fa man kaana meytan fa axyeynaahu wa jacalnaa lahu nuuran yamshii bihi finnaasi, kaman huwa fi dhulumaati leysa bi khaarijin minhaa?"

" How about a person who was DEAD so we made him alive ( with guidance of Islam) and we provided for him light with which he walks among people, ( is he like) he who dewells in darkness knowing no way out?"

You Mentioned Baseerah and Agnostics,

agnostics instead of seeking help, tthey try to change reality to fit their lusts intsead of changing their lifestyle so that their perception can focus on reality to seek their maker and make peace with him.

The wording here makes some Nomads think that

this doesn't apply to them.

Can Agnostics be MUSLIMS too?

Can Baseerah be LEARNED or is it HIDYAT from ALLAH?

Baseerah in Arabic means a sense that enables people to see without their eyes.

Well then this has to do with IMAGINATION.

and if this is the definition of Baseerah,

then what is the Best form of DU'A

if the Blind can't see what the Seeing See.

Anyways I have said too much....

Nur   

Khayr

You write:

The wording here makes some Nomads think that

this doesn't apply to them.

Can Agnostics be MUSLIMS too?

Can Baseerah be LEARNED or is it HIDYAT from ALLAH?

Baseerah in Arabic means a sense that enables people to see without their eyes.

Well then this has to do with IMAGINATION.

and if this is the definition of Baseerah,

then what is the Best form of DU'A

if the Blind can't see what the Seeing See.

Anyways I have said too much.... [/QB]

Answer:

Walaal Kheyr

May Allah SWT give you a lotta kheyr, specially being at the gates of this great Month of Ramadaan.

For your fisrt question, Can Agnostics be a muslim?

In the strictest sense, an agnostic is a person who doubts what people hold as a firm belief, in Arabic " Rayb or Shakk" or a doubt in english, it has its degrees of severity , and depending on how accute the condition is, a person can progress from mild doubts or waswaas, in Arabic, like Prophet Ibrahim's call to Allah SWT:

" O Allah how do you make the dead alive again?"

and Prophet the request of the desciples of Jesus son of Mary's :

" O allah can you send down to us a feast from heaven so we can all feast, from the first to the last of us (desciples)"

To the serious type of doubt of Al Waleed bin Al Mugheerah, father of Khalid ibnul Waleed, who after being amazed about the stunning eloquence of the Quraan, could not find but denial out of arrogance and said :

" This ( Quraan ) is not but the talk of a human"

For your second question, can Baseerah be learnt?

This is a very deep question, For reasons of expediency I shall treat it in a cosmetic way.

Baseerah is a gift from Allah SWT, it is Nicmah, it is given, we do not deserve it as a right, but Allah ot of his mercy bestowes upon whomsoever he wishes.

But because Allah SWT is just, it is not random, Allah reaches and touches each and everyone in a special way, those who respond to that signal, are further guided to the highest level of iimaan they are capable of handling, due to hardships and trials that they have to bear.

So, when you see someone who has a baseerah problem, it is because of their past refusal to respond to a signal from Allah that costed them not to be able to see clearer at this level.

There is another factor in this equation, sins, please refer to my post on the effect of sins and hasanaat on iimaan, my article " Qiyaamah Calculator"

The last question:

The best Duaa to say to get a good Baseerah is :

" Allahumma arinaa al xaqqa xaqqan, wa arzuqnaa ittibaacahu, wa arinaa al baatila baatilan wa arzuqnaa ijtinaabahu"

" O Allah make us see Xaqq ( Truth) as truth and bestow on bestow your grace on us to follow it, and make us see baatil ( evil) as evil and bestow on us your grace not to commit it"

Nur

Nur   

Kheyr

One more insight to add to your question

To have hidaayat, we have to seek it, and in our Prayers, we ask allah SWT 17 times a day minimum to guides us to the straight path. Which means, that we are all lost except for those who asked Allah to guide.

So, in order to see with Baseerah, we need to get close to Allah SWT, because the closer we get the clearer we can see things, and the likewise, the farther away from Allah we go, the darker it gets, so those who get close to Allah find light ( NOOR) and those who stay away stay in darmness.

And the best way to get closer to Allah SWT in general is to obey him, particularly, through prayers do we really get close to Allah SWT

Allah SWT says

"FASJUD WAQTARIB"

"Get down on your knees in prostration, and get closer"

Now you can see what I am saying, ( with baseerah of course!)

Nur