Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Siilaanyo and the Pm post

Mario B   

Jacaylbaro;870063 wrote:
^ ^ and your statement is just bacaac as you admitted before ,,
:D

My statement is backed by international law.:D

I don't see this happening anytime soon. The best we can hope for is some kind of federal system with more power being taken away from the centre, but still under a national executive. You have a new generation of people in Somaliland who haven't known anything but Somaliland, who are also fiercely nationalistic. Any government that attempts to mess with that dream will lose confidence overnight. A gradual process that attempts to address the underlying concerns and grievances is what is needed. In short true national reconciliation. The future of all Somalis is linked though, that much i do know. Inshallah provided the south continues to gain the upper hand in re-establishing the state, then there is a real possibility where we could become leaders in Africa for a truly indigenous forms of government that reflects the cultural heritage of the land. Then again this could all be a pipe dream.