Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Mess with them at your peril!

raula   

The blue man crew..nice. (i can't deal bushy mustache on men who are skinny..it looks like they are wearing an inverted mariachi hat) but this president has at least the "surface area" to neutralize that. lol.

lol@Son (Ngonge)..you are something.

Malika xagee fine ooga jeeda..mandhay..or you mean literally the finite features :D but better than some calool-kuus w/dark sunglasses..creepy!

Abtigiis;868819 wrote:
Naxar, you don't know bluelicious is a brainwashed teenage somali girl titilated by the skinny margi of fashion cat-walkers? Hassan is chubby for her. For me and you, he is attractive and the right size for his age.

Now you are just assuming things I for one am not the type of girl that thinks skinny is healthy nor do I support such thing that is a serious allegation. Real women have curves and don't starve themselfs to death with dieting. I'm aware that men become chubby or fat when they get older due to their metabolism slowing down with age. The man isn't skinny slim or fat he's chubby and there is nothing wrong with that plenty of women around who love that. All I was saying was what I noticed it wasn't my intention to insult or offend the president in any way. Hold up did you just say you find another man attractive holy moly I rest my case. *walks out smh*

Naxar Nugaaleed - You are looking at a angle that compliments his figure. Different angles and the colours of clothes can make you appear a bit slimmer then you really are and camouflage unflattering belly and figure. If you look closely you can notice he has the typical belly going on that men get when they get older. He has a youthful appearance though he doesn't look like 56 more like as if he's in his early 40s which will only work in his advantage. A skinny man half the size of the president can't protect the president especially if he doesn't know no martial arts therefore I was implying the person who hired the security guard should get sacked.

Mooge - Lool I was thinking the same thing. It sounds wrong when a man talks about another man's looks. Thank you lovely man but don't call me Bootylicious that is not my name I blame Abtigiis and Raamsade for their wild imagination.

Garnaqsi   

Mooge;868988 wrote:
loool@attractive. how do you know ninyoow? loool. let us say it is better to let the ladies be the judge when it comes to the looks of other men. Bootylicious is a lovely woman and she can make that judgement.

You can say another man is attractive unless you have issues with your own sexuality.

Garnaqsi;869222 wrote:
You can say another man is attractive unless you have issues with your own sexuality.

Don't you feel awkward when you say something like that? Most men don't appreciate such thing coming from another man.

Garnaqsi   

beiousBlueli;869225 wrote:
Don't you feel awkward when you say something like that? Most men don't appreciate such thing coming from another man.

I think you have gone on a completely different context now. How many male journalists have you seen describe Cristiano Ronaldo as handsome/attractive? How many male writers have described Oscar Wilde or George Best as such? A prime minister was described as attractive here and anyone who thinks that shouldn't be done by a man has something insecure about their sexuality.