Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

Mess with them at your peril!

photo_1347478221152-7-0_280444.jpg

The new crop of Somali secret service, that will have you before you make your move, siduu u feejigan yahay fiiri. Xuux, meeshaada ku cabso, lol! :cool:

I believe that suit is Somali made - made in Mog. +

Just an observation.

I fail to see how that skeleton man is gonna defend that chubby man. One push from a muscled man with more fat and that skeleton will fly across the room loool. I bet he doesn't even know Taekwondo or how to use the body as a killing machine without using weapons.

Abtigiis   

Naxar, you don't know bluelicious is a brainwashed teenage somali girl titilated by the skinny margi of fashion cat-walkers? Hassan is chubby for her. For me and you, he is attractive and the right size for his age.

NGONGE   

The new Somali president does have an aura about him. As for the little guy walking next to him, he might be his son for all we know. :D

Malika   

Indeed, the president is pleasant to the eyes - we hope he will be also pleasing to the heart and spirit of Somalia.

ps. The body guard is fine, looks fierce too. We dont want heavyly buildt body guards that cant jump nor run to protect the president.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, when you say the 'new' president, are you counting the macallin-dugsi-quraan sharif as former PRESIDENT too? that is tantamount to referring to "Dr." Farole as the previous SCHOLAR after he finsihes speaking on a podium about the benefits of Piracy and Professor Krugman is invited to speak after him!

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;868887 wrote:
Ngonge, when you say the 'new' president, are you counting the macallin-dugsi-quraan sharif as former PRESIDENT too? that is tantamount to referring to "Dr." Farole as the previous SCHOLAR after he finsihes speaking on a podium about the benefits of Piracy and Professor Krugman is invited to speak after him!

Did they have isbaaros in jigjiga warya? You display the signs of a total moryaan. War stop dragging the corpse of Sharif around the streets of SOL. He's gone now, "dead". :D

Mooge   

Abtigiis;868819 wrote:
For me and you, he is attractive and the right size for his age.

loool@attractive. how do you know ninyoow? loool. let us say it is better to let the ladies be the judge when it comes to the looks of other men. Bootylicious is a lovely woman and she can make that judgement.