Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

No to the PM: Dr. Abdiweli, Dr. Galaydh or Farmaajo!

Taleexi   

Hope the president understands the momentum his administration has. A fresh start of all is what most Somalis expect, we now have a new speaker of the parliament, and president. And appointing a new PM that conforms with this cursed 4.5 formula would've been the icebreaker unlike recycling to those household names that we've accustomed to: For instance, for Dr. Galaydh, it is either my way or the high way, for Dr. Abdiweli, in his mind clan interests and nation interests are not demarcated clearly and for the former PM, Farmaajo, is just too novice, and an idealist who often ignores the realities on the ground therefore, I call for the appointment of a new PM. The ball is in the president's court and I hope he considers my input.

Dr. Abdiweli is not a clanist, however he is part of the old regime and that might be a reason for his return. Galayr is too much of a..... and he was a supporter of the Sharif's camp. Sharif & Galayr got exactly the same number of votes. Farmaajo is just not capable.

Liibaan   

I agree, lets have fresh start, new president, new prime minister and new team of ministers.

xasan-shiiqoo_6.jpg

Prof. Hasan Sheikh Mohamud, September 9, 2012

xasan-shiiqoo_5.jpg

The Former PM Prof. Cali Khaliif campaigned for presidential candidate Prof. Hasan Sheikh Mohamud, September 9, 2012

September 09, 2012

Musharax Prof. Xasan Sheekh oo Qado Sharaf u Sameeyey Xildhibaanadda cusub

Xildhibaan Cali Khaliif Galeydh oo isana ka hadlay kulankaa yaa ku sheegay in "Musharax Xasan Sheekh uu yahay Ruux Ka Walwala Xaaladda Dalka Soomaaliya lehna dareen Qaran islamarkaana Taariikh Wanaagsan ku leh Bulshadda Soomaaliyeed iyo Aduunkaba"

http://www.midnimo.com/2012/09/09/musharax-xasan-sheekh-oo-qado-sharaf-u-sameeyey-xildhibaanadda-cusub/

http://boramanews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2364&catid=34&Itemid=53

gooni   

Wasiirka koowaad awood qaybsiga ka mid maahan, awood qaybsiga runtaa waa afhayeenka iyo madaxweynaha inta kale waa shimbirayahow ha heesina,

Tusaale waxaa kuugu filan dawladii gaas mindida daabka waxaa hayay wasiirka arimaha gudaha gobolo badan oo ay shabeelada sare ka mid tahyna wuu magaacabay oo u dhaxeeya buurane iyo jowhar runtiina ahaa nin tol ah,tii rashiid iyo farmaajo goob joog baynu ahayn,galayr wuu ku saxnaa mar walba geeska kale wax ka fiiriyo waa horaa rag turub bartay,

Gas runtii waa nin mutacalin ah sharciga dhawra walina kuma dhawaaqin in gobolka karkaar sax yahay meesha waa iska fadhiyay adeer qabiilna maahayn qarana maahay wuxuu qaabilsanaa sawirada soo dhaweynta UN'ka

I'm against any Somali elected leaders having foreign passports whether in the TFG, Puntland or Somaliland. it's a national security weakness that most Somalis have yet to comprehend! Pressures can be brought to bear from the gov'ts whose passports the Somali office holder holds. These pressures will eventually have a conflict with Somali interests.

Aaliyyah   

Dr Ali Cise is educated well-respected man who would make a great prime minister. I support him.

Farmaajo is a great man as well. But, he doesn't seem popular among the MPs.

Dr. Ali Khalif seems to have a shot since he supported mudane Hassan before the election.

Lastly, I would fully support any new man who is chosen regardless of his clan affiliation. We need a new face in order to move forward. Sharif is out and it would be reasonable to request the former pm to leave as well. They both had their chance, and it is good to turn the page.

Mooge;868983 wrote:
lool@xujuf helping aaliyah. he doesn't even understand the basics of somali politics.

And you understand the basics of Somali politics the man who predicted Cabdi cawar to be the next president

hahahahahahahh

:D