Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Video: President Hassan First Interview

Mario B   

I think the President should stick with this message instead of the new that emphasises security only! i.e Secuirty, security and security brought about by the hotel bombing. In this interview, in which he mentions service provision as second priority and economic recovery as third, I believe complements and reinforces the first priority of Security. So he should stick with[ iA]:-

1. Security

2. Service delivery [albeit rudimentary]

3. Economic recovery.

Ni3wB.jpg

This pic was posted by AbdiAziz Maahay and this is what he wrote when he posted the above pic.

* When you do Humanitarian care like Somali president Hon Prof. Hassan Sheikh Mohamud who is giving Murayo Ali 1500 Dollars to fly to USA. He did not know he will be president but he knew the duty to care his people. InshaAllah Allah will guide him and help him in his duty. So what does this picture tell you?**** Thank you so much Hon President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud for being great example and leader. This picture is from 2006, share it in your wall